Megan Fox Wants to Play Indiana Jones

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/me...diana-jones/1100-6439478/?ftag=GSS-05-10aaa0a

Actress Megan Fox, famous for her roles in the Transformers and TMNT movies, would like to play the character Indiana Jones someday. She told GameSpot in an interview about her new video game gig that the famous archaeologist-adventurer would be her second choice, behind Tomb Raider's Lara Croft.

"I've always wanted to do Tomb Raider, but it's been done--and very well," Fox said. "So I guess I'd go with Indiana Jones, since I always loved how fun and free-spirited Indiana is.

"He's an adventurous rogue archaeologist who barely escapes death chasing down treasures among the earth's most mysterious sites. What's not to love?"

In all the Indiana Jones movies, the male character has been played by Harrison Ford. Last year, after the buzz around the all-female Ghostbusters reboot, Pitch Perfect's Anna Kendrick portrayed a female Indiana Jones--"Indianna"--for an an NBC sketch. The response was positive, even if it was just a joke.

With Ford signed up to play Indiana Jones yet again in 2019's fifth Indiana Jones movie, it would appear that Fox won't have a chance to take on the role anytime soon. It also remains to be seen if Disney would be up for changing the character's gender.

Shes a terrible actress so i dont know how to feel about this.

Pixie VaVoom

And my answer to that would be a ... "NO !" We would have filming grind to a screeching halt every time she broke a nail. I don't speak from any experience...it is just my gut reaction. Too Whiney !! Doesn't have the chops to play an "Indy".

erasure fan1

I just like how she says since tomb raiders been done and was so great, she would then pick Indy. Like Indy was just so meh that a remake with her would make it great.:rolleyes: I guess you gotta give her the confidence. lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom