Meeting with the Wedding Coordinator for a Memories Wedding?

flipadeeflop

Original Poster
I am having a hard time finding an answer for this, so forgive me if this has been talked about before. My fiance and I have booked the Memories Wedding package for April 2015. You don't need a rehearsal for such a small ceremony, so you meet with the Wedding Coordinator the day-of the wedding. My question is - how does this work, exactly? We are trying to be traditional and don't want my fiance seeing me in my wedding dress before the ceremony, so we can't meet the Wedding Coordinator once we've gotten ready. Does this mean we will be taking a trip from our resort (Port Orleans Riverside) to the Poly to meet the Wedding Coordinator, then back to Port Orleans to get ready for the wedding, then back to the Poly for the ceremony? That seems like a lot of running around to do, precious time that I would like to spend on getting all dolled up for the wedding instead of going back and forth so many times.

Does anyone have experience with the Memories Wedding and how it typically works? I will eventually be asking the Wedding Planner over the phone, but I am curious about it now and can't wait! :p haha

Thanks in advance for the help!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom