Meeting the Disney Princesses

geomelin

Hi

I will be on WDW from July 6th to July 11th and then to 7 night Disney Cruise to Western Caribbean with Disney Fantasy.

I am trying to make an itinerary where to meet each Princess (at WDW or during the cruise) so as to avoid as much wait in line as possible. I would be grateful if you told me your suggestion based on your experiences.

(1) Elsa and Anna
I am thinking the ship experience. That would save me a FP at the Magic Kingdom. But then If we don't have the chance on board, we are not returning back to WDW.

(2) Ariel (as a mermaid)
I am thinking at the Grotto at MK. But do I need a FP for that?

(3) Merida
At the MK. Do we have to go there early in the morning?

(4) Rapunzel / Cinderella / Snow White / Belle / Aurora
Do you know if they all make appearances onboard Disney Fantasy?
Is it easier (and better) to meet them on the ship?

And how about Tinkerbell?

Thanks
George

BigRedDad

You will be there at an extremely busy time. To see all of them, you need to get there at the buttcrack of opening and it will take multiple days unless you FP or willing to wait in long lines.

Upvote 0

cat hem

If you can book the the Norway buffet - It has a lot of the princesses all in one place! (when we were there: Aurora, Belle -hostess, Ariel, Snow White)

Upvote 0

wdrive

Hi

I will be on WDW from July 6th to July 11th and then to 7 night Disney Cruise to Western Caribbean with Disney Fantasy.

I am trying to make an itinerary where to meet each Princess (at WDW or during the cruise) so as to avoid as much wait in line as possible. I would be grateful if you told me your suggestion based on your experiences.

(1) Elsa and Anna
I am thinking the ship experience. That would save me a FP at the Magic Kingdom. But then If we don't have the chance on board, we are not returning back to WDW.

(2) Ariel (as a mermaid)
I am thinking at the Grotto at MK. But do I need a FP for that?

(3) Merida
At the MK. Do we have to go there early in the morning?

(4) Rapunzel / Cinderella / Snow White / Belle / Aurora
Do you know if they all make appearances onboard Disney Fantasy?
Is it easier (and better) to meet them on the ship?

And how about Tinkerbell?

Thanks
George

If you can get Anna and Elsa on the ship, 100% do it then. Will be way easier than meeting them in the parks. Ariel's lines in the MK don't get crazy long like the Frozen meet but you could still be waiting awhile if you hit it at a bad time, I'd go early in the day or late at night. With Merida I'd go for it at rope drop or shortly after. Her line gets big and stays big.

The Princess meet and greets on the cruises usually have around 5 Princesses in a row and you meet each one individually. There will probably be a selection from Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, Belle, Tiana and/or Rapunzel.

I'd say do the Princess meet on the cruise and then pick off who you missed on the cruise in the MK or Epcot. (Snow White, Belle and Aurora all meet at Epcot). Aurora and Snow White also both meet on Main Street at the moment although that could change by July.

Tinkerbell meets at the Town Square Theatre on Main Street and her lines aren't usually too bad.

Upvote 0

Po'Rich

I'd say do the Princess meet on the cruise and then pick off who you missed on the cruise in the MK or Epcot. (Snow White, Belle and Aurora all meet at Epcot). Aurora and Snow White also both meet on Main Street at the moment although that could change by July.

This would work if he was taking the cruise first. As it turns out, he's going to WDW first.

I'd spend the FP for Elsa and Anna. Do Merida early, Ariel at her grotto, and the rest either on the ship or at a character dining.

Upvote 0

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
If you do Akershus in Norway, you will get most of the princesses - Snow, Cinderella, Belle (photo session), Aurora, Ariel, Mary Poppins and if I remember, we also saw Alice. And they will do a Princess dance with the kids around the restaurant. I found it more relaxed and less rushed than doing CRT. Definitely use a FP for the Anna & Elsa M&G. And those you don't see, get them on the cruise. We did the Dream last fall and I think most of the princesses were there, including the Dynamic Duo.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom