Meeting Snow White

sophie_the_pooh

My 3 1/2 year old son told me today he really wants to meet "la princesse multicolore"-translation "the multicolored princess". After showing him pictures, I realized he meant Snow White! What's the best way to be sure to meet her? A meal at Akershus? A specific meet and greet location? Thanks for your help!

Weather_Lady

You can check her daily hours here: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/entertainment/epcot/character-meet-snow-white/

Lines in World Showcase for characters generally aren't very long (except in very high crowds). If you want to be assured of a short line, just be there and waiting a few minutes before she arrives. Viel Glück!

(She often appears among the princesses at Cinderella's Table in MK, in addition to the afore-mentioned Akershus, but I wouldn't pay the over-inflated cost of that particular character meal in order for the chance to meet her -- not when you can do it in World Showcase for no added cost.)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

andy773

Selfishness? Wow. Your member name is sure accurate.

Snow White is normally at Cinderella's Royal Table. We went last year with my nieces and had a blast. Yes, it's expensive, but you are eating IN the castle! Also, if you book breakfast before the park opens, you get to walk down Main Street practically by yourself. I think CRT is temporarily moved to Grand Floridian for renovations, but once it's back in the castle, it's totally worth it.

Upvote 0

Victor Kelly

Meet her at Germany. She runs throughout the day with 30 minute breaks every 30 minutes. Get there just before she is supposed to leave and you will be close to the front of the line for the next time she comes out. There is always a CM there that cuts the line off. Get behind them for the next meeting. Generally you have about at most a 45 minute wait at any given time.

Upvote 0

sophie_the_pooh

Original Poster
Thanks for your answers! We were already planning lunch at Biergarten, so I'll also plan a stop at Snow White's meeting spot before or after the meal.:)

Upvote 0

Victor Kelly

You can go here to the link below click your date and see her schedule. You are able to do this with all character and princess meet and greets.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/entertainment/epcot/character-meet-snow-white/

Something I highly recommend. Do your homework on the character and interact with them. It makes the experience that much more enjoyable. And honestly I think the ladies playing the princesses like it.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom