Meet The Robinsons

stevehousse

Original Poster
So there has been a Disney movie marathon on this morning and afternoon on Disney XD and I finally saw Meet The Robinsons for the first time! Is this a popular movie around these boards? I absolutely fell in love with it! It such a heartwarming story and I'm glad I actually sat down to watch it! Definitely be placed in the top favorites list! Not to mention that the little boy looks just like my oldest son too!

What does everyone else think of this film?

216bruce

Great, underrated, heartwarming film. Excellent soundtrack too! It just came out at a time when it, apparently, was out of sync with what folks wanted in a cartoon. No princesses, wise-guy sidekicks or cynicism. Just a LOT of heart.

champdisney

I saw in in theaters and really loved it!
I second that.

I saw this film in theaters and left loving it. It's such a heartwarming story, I haven't met not a single person who has told me that they did not feel great after watching Meet the Robinsons. This movie definitely made me tear, especially with Walt's 'Keep Moving Forward' quote that went along with that beautiful song.

This would definitely be the first film I would show Walt, if he was around.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I love this movie, very strange and quirky which is what makes it so much fun. A former coworker and I would very often use the "I have a big head and little arms. I'm just not sure how well this plan was thought through." quote whenever we encountered some form poor corporate planning.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
I second that.

I saw this film in theaters and left loving it. It's such a heartwarming story, I haven't met not a single person who has told me that they did not feel great after watching Meet the Robinsons. This movie definitely made me tear, especially with Walt's 'Keep Moving Forward' quote that went along with that beautiful song.

This would definitely be the first film I would show Walt, if he was around.
The song! Little Wonders by Rob Thomas. I love the song always makes me tear up even when I'm not watching the movie. I had it on a loop in my car when I was pregnant with my first.

Bairstow

It had some clever humor, I guess, but totally forgettable.
The time-travel plot and the father/son dynamic had some potential, but it seems like the team spent 90% of its effort on wacky gag-related comedy and a rerun of the squid robot battle from The Matrix: Revolutions.
At least it's not as bad as Chicken Little.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom