Meet the Robinsons trailer has "Tomorrowland", uh, er..."Todayland"!

prberk

Original Poster
If you have not seen it yet, you must see the new trailer for "Meet the Robinsons." It is, of course, Walt Disney Pictures' new animated feature (CGI) for next year; and the "Robinsons" are like a futuristic Swiss Family Robinson (just like in Lost in Space, where the adventurous family was the Robinsons as well).

Well, the trailer just got me! It has a shot of "Todayland" with Space Mountain and the AstroOrbiters clearly in view! Cool. Check it out for yourself: http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/index.html

Select "Meet the Robinsons" under "Trailers".

Paul

prberk

Original Poster
WDWKat26 said:
Yep, we know, thanks :) There's another post on this!

Sorry. "We" just found it and thought "we" would share. "We" did not see the other post (and still don't, at least here in the movies/animation forum).

This is a huge forum. I think sometimes comments like that, while perhaps well-intended, are what keep some people from posting nice things and/or possible news around here. I am not upset with you; I just caution you to consider whether it matters enough to possibly rain on someone's parade -- especially without posting a link to the thread that you are talking about.

I think it is cool, anyway. And I definitely thought people on this board would be particularly interested.

Paul

barnum42

prberk said:
I think it is cool, anyway. And I definitely thought people on this board would be particularly interested.
We were interested as we did not see the other thread. Again, my thanks :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom