Meet the Robinsons need to be in Tomrrowland.

JustInTime

Original Poster
I just saw the film for the first time (way too late). Frankly, I was blown away. If you haven't seen it, I HIGHLY recommend it. The film practically was made for Tomorrowland and I am just sorry I didn't see this in theaters. So, how would you guys feel about a Tomorowland attraction? I know it wasn't too popular but it was just so good and it would fit perfectly. I say let Wall-e replace Stitch in some form and Robinsons replace MILF. So, what do you guys think? Park worthy? Did you enjoy the film? Ideas? Lets discuss!

trr1

It fits way too well. And Carl from the movie might make his way to the parks because he's part of the new Disney Robots Franchise.
15881.jpg

ChrisFL

Premium Member
I also am a big fan of Meet the Robinsons, but I think since Disney releaseed it at an odd time of year, it didn't get the box office that is expected of most Disney (and Pixar) movies.

It's too bad because it's one of very few films recently to paint a positive view of the future.

JustInTime

Original Poster
I also am a big fan of Meet the Robinsons, but I think since Disney releaseed it at an odd time of year, it didn't get the box office that is expected of most Disney (and Pixar) movies.

It's too bad because it's one of very few films recently to paint a positive view of the future.

Yeah! And after Chicken Little, I refused to see the movies if they weren't Pixar. And that marketing was crap too. I didn't honestly know the plot until today. The movie even has Tomorrowland in it! It couldn't be more perfect.

FigmentJedi

A Robinsons attractions somewhere would be great. Hell, kinda wish they had the room for a Robinsons-flavored variation of Horizons. Would be perfect.

New2WDW

I just saw the film for the first time (way too late). Frankly, I was blown away. If you haven't seen it, I HIGHLY recommend it. The film practically was made for Tomorrowland and I am just sorry I didn't see this in theaters. So, how would you guys feel about a Tomorowland attraction? I know it wasn't too popular but it was just so good and it would fit perfectly. I say let Wall-e replace Stitch in some form and Robinsons replace MILF. So, what do you guys think? Park worthy? Did you enjoy the film? Ideas? Lets discuss!

Yes it would fit great! The movie was really good but not septacular. I loved the storylines in the movie but something about it just left me kinda blah. :shrug:

adambrady

That's our family's favorite. Our family motto is "Keep Moving Forward".

We preach it to our kids. I even have it on my triathlon bike.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom