Meet and greets...

Homer fan

Original Poster
I am heading to WDW for one day in April. Right now, I have booked fast passes for Splash, 7DMT and Cinderella/Rapunzel. I have a 4 1/2 year old boy and a 20 month old daughter...is the enchanted tales with belle a better use of the fast pass? Seems more interactive, but maybe less time with the princess. We are planning on rope drop and maybe walk quickly to Anna and Elsa (any shot?) Any thoughts are appreciated! Thanks

dreamfinder

ETwB will get you at most a quick picture, unless your child is selected to play a part in the story re-enactment, in which case they may get a few moments of interaction. If you are there for most of the day, the lines get pretty short later at night, so I'd just keep my eye on the app when you are in the area and see if it is within your limits.

Our trip the other month, we actually saw a longer wait for Cinderella/Rapunzel than for Anna/Elsa a few times, like C/R was 120 mins and A/E was 20 mins long. No idea if C/R had to step out for a minute, or the FLIC system got screwed up, but A/E definitely didn't seem to be as busy as it once was.

Homer fan

Original Poster
ETwB will get you at most a quick picture, unless your child is selected to play a part in the story re-enactment, in which case they may get a few moments of interaction. If you are there for most of the day, the lines get pretty short later at night, so I'd just keep my eye on the app when you are in the area and see if it is within your limits.

Our trip the other month, we actually saw a longer wait for Cinderella/Rapunzel than for Anna/Elsa a few times, like C/R was 120 mins and A/E was 20 mins long. No idea if C/R had to step out for a minute, or the FLIC system got screwed up, but A/E definitely didn't seem to be as busy as it once was.
Thanks for the reply, all good to know!

Princess Kaylee

I am heading to WDW for one day in April. Right now, I have booked fast passes for Splash, 7DMT and Cinderella/Rapunzel. I have a 4 1/2 year old boy and a 20 month old daughter...is the enchanted tales with belle a better use of the fast pass? Seems more interactive, but maybe less time with the princess. We are planning on rope drop and maybe walk quickly to Anna and Elsa (any shot?) Any thoughts are appreciated! Thanks

You can meet Anna and Elsa with a short wait late a night. Do not forget to meet Tinkerbell, that is truly magical. You can also meet Tiana, Jasmine and Aladdin, Buzz Lightyear, Marie, Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Chip, Dale, Pluto, and so many more. I would suggest doing dinner at Crystal Palace you can meet pooh and friends and enjoy s delicious meal.

DisneyFans4Life

Don't forget you can meet Mickey at the front of the park, Minnie and Pluto are also out in the morning near the flag pole, but they are only there until about 10:30...so get there quick because their lines fill up and usually get closed off. You can also meet Merida; her line usually gets pretty long as well.

If you want to see Anna and Elsa, I'd wait until later in the day when their lines are shorter; I wouldn't burn a FP for it. Use your third FP for something like POTC or HM which are rides that both of your kids can do.

KMJ67

Depending on when you're going in April I don't think you'd need a fast pass for Enchanted tales with belle. We were able to do it last April and it was great. Our son got to play the beast and got to dance with belle and got a kiss on the cheek. He still blushes every time we bring it up.

yedliW

unless your child is selected to play a part in the story re-enactment, in which case they may get a few moments of interaction.

When we did it, there were more than enough parts for as many kids who wanted to participate. Some were less involved than say Chip or one of the other named parts.. but there was enough for everyone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom