Meal plans question

felipenor

Original Poster
I'm planning on visiting Disneyland Paris with my wife. If we choose one of the half board meal plans, we get 2 vouchers per person (or for lunch/dinner and the other for tea time).

The question is, since I'll have one lunch/dinner voucher and my wife will have another one, can we use just one voucher and share the food and then use the other voucher on a different restaurant - so that we'd be able to try more restaurants? Or must we use both vouchers on the same restaurant?

Den Carter

I don't know the definitive answer to this, but I can offer a little insight.

I think it may depend what meal plan you're on. The standard plan is similar to WDW's quick service plan, whereas the plus plan is akin to the WDW standard plan, while the premium plan is equivalent to signature dining.

At quick service places you'd have no trouble whatsoever just ordering one meal.

At table service places, I don't know if there's a policy, but they may not be too happy about splitting. However you certainly don't both have to use your vouchers at the same restaurant. The vouchers give you two courses, so you might be better ordering three courses, asking for the appetiser and main to be delivered together, share, then just use the voucher for the main course and dessert, and pay the rest... Just a thought. Someone else might have a better insight into the official Disney line.

janiebubble

If you have half board you only have lunch OR dinner plus a tea time snack (hot drink plus a muffin or ice cream), I agree with the pp that you will have no issue in quick service restaurants but in buffets you will have to use two vouchers and in table service I am not sure how they'd feel about splitting the food. It also depends on which plan you're on. Standard only allows buffets in the hotels. Plus has a wider range of options, premium the widest. Both plus and premium do include starter (appetiser) main course (entree) and dessert plus a drink according to the most recent information on their website not two courses as the pp suggests.

felipenor

Original Poster
If you have half board you only have lunch OR dinner plus a tea time snack (hot drink plus a muffin or ice cream), I agree with the pp that you will have no issue in quick service restaurants but in buffets you will have to use two vouchers and in table service I am not sure how they'd feel about splitting the food. It also depends on which plan you're on. Standard only allows buffets in the hotels. Plus has a wider range of options, premium the widest. Both plus and premium do include starter (appetiser) main course (entree) and dessert plus a drink according to the most recent information on their website not two courses as the pp suggests.
I was thinking of choosing Plus, but I needed to be sure we'd be able to split since my wife eats very little and it wouldn't make sense to for her to order 3 courses just for herself. Where could I get this information?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom