meal deal at busch gardens

crunchie

Original Poster
my family and i are planning to go to busch gardens. we want to take the dining plan for 1 day at 30 $ per person. i want to know if somebody had ever took that special offer and how it is working.

can we get a dinner, a supper, and can we go for just let`s say a dessert as a snack or go 4-5 times for soft drinks. are we limited with this offer.
i hope you understand all my questions.

nepalostparks

It's truly unlimited - you can go through the lines as many times as you want during the day, and each trip through you can get up to one entree, one fountain drink/bottled water, and one dessert or one side item. If you only want a drink and/or snack, that's fine.

The meal deal only works at the counter service restaurants - not at any of the concession stands. (The exception to this is if you get a souvenir bottle/mug, then you get free fountain refills at any concession location that has fountain drinks with your All Day Dining wristband.)

Zagora Cafe (near the front of the park) is the only location that is open from park open to close (and the only location that serves breakfast, usually only for the first 30-60 minutes the park is open). Other counter service locations open between 11 - noon, and close about 30-60 minutes before the park closing time.

Hope this helps!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom