May 4, 2019..

Minnie Mum

December 21, 2017
You can book 499 days out from check in.

Correct. But you will have to book the room by phone, and it can only be a "room only" reservation. Because the actual room rates will be unknown at that time, you will be quoted the highest current room rate and your room deposit will be based on that. When the actual room rates for 2019 are released, your balance owing will be adjusted accordingly.

Or you could wait until late June/early July 2018, when the rates for the next year are announced. At that time you will be able to book online, and will be able to book packages.

nickys

Premium Member
Sadly, since it was announced that DL Star Wars would open first, it isn't likely that it will open then in WDW. I can totally see why you'd want to have a night booked, but I would book the 3rd too. Unless of course you intend to drive straight to the park and wait for the parking lot to open (midnight anyone?). :p

daisyduckie

Original Poster
Sadly, since it was announced that DL Star Wars would open first, it isn't likely that it will open then in WDW. I can totally see why you'd want to have a night booked, but I would book the 3rd too. Unless of course you intend to drive straight to the park and wait for the parking lot to open (midnight anyone?). :p

Good point. I'm trying to decide how far ahead I want to book. The 4th is a Saturday, so maybe Wednesday or Thursday.

MickeyMomV

When the actual room rates for 2019 are released, your balance owing will be adjusted accordingly.
They do not adjust your room rates unless you adjust your reservation. When you call in your are locking in the rate at the 499 days out. Now if you call later and change the dates or add a promo/package then yes your rates will be changed to the new rates at the time of the change.

Kamikaze

Ours will NOT be opening that early.

September/October.

Correct. They will open 6 months apart or so. Thats how long construction difference it has always been. By the end of the year we should have a better idea on the time table for DLR, and thus WDW. I'm thinking possibly Jan/Feb for DLR which would lead to mid-summer for WDW.

ToTBellHop

Correct. They will open 6 months apart or so. Thats how long construction difference it has always been. By the end of the year we should have a better idea on the time table for DLR, and thus WDW. I'm thinking possibly Jan/Feb for DLR which would lead to mid-summer for WDW.
Ours is scheduled for Fall 2019.

DL is more like May 2019. Certainly not January.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom