Trip Report May 2014 Disneymoon!!! (Part 1)

PartOfYourWorld

Glad to see you decided to do a trip report!!!!! I can't believe that we didn't think to take a picture with each other the day we spent time together? What were we both thinking?!

That Orange Dream at Beaches n Cream sounds like something I need to try!!!!

Do they just have sushi at Tokyo Dining?? I've never tried it there...I think I remember talking to you about it when we spent that afternoon together. I'm not a sushi fan so I would never eat that, but would be up to trying it if there were other things!

Can't wait to read more!

PartOfYourWorld

Hey! Yeah they do and it is good. I also can't believe we didn't get pictures. Maybe on a future trip? Oh I deactivated my FB because I just don't find it useful right now, so I will have to call you from time to time. I had reactivated it and then just deactivated again so...I can never make up my mind as to keep it or dump it. How have you been?

hah yes maybe on a future trip!

I was wondering what had happened to you! It's okay, sometimes its just a pain so I don't blame ya. Been good! Just came back from a long weekend trip to New Hampshire, so other than that same 8 to 5 work grind during the week. Hope you have been well!

I love Mark's shirt the morning of Cape May breakfast...matches the theming! :)

Allym146

Loooove all the food pictures! They are making this oatmeal I'm eating right now not look so great hahah. So happy you got so many honeymoon extras!

mrdrift

Great Honeymoon report with some really beautiful pictures of the married couple. Thanks foe sharing your food reviews, always helps me choose were to eat on our next trip. I do have a question for you, I don't were hats very much and I see both of you wearing the anniversary hats all the time,are they comfortable to wear them all day long so what are your thought about the hats? I was thinking of buying those for our 25th anniversary next year when we go.

TheMouseFan

I'm sorry you had such a poor experience at CRT. We ate there in June and had quite a different experience. Our waiter was awesome! He knew I was the one who had made the ressie for our group of 10, and anytime I asked a question, he would say whatever the queen wants! He was very patient when the kids kept changing their mind about what they wanted to drink, he brought them more of the Mickey blueberry muffins, he brought my 10 year old an adult sized version of the kids plate, and he brought my grown brother a sword when he commented that he didn't get one! It's amazing how one's view of a restaurant can be so influenced by the staff! I hope you give it another chance in the future! Can't wait to read more!

FlaggNL

May

Thank you so much FlaggNL, I am posting more for your enjoyment! Thank you!

And enjoyment it is :) Off course because of your trip and the Disneymoon! And when reading TR's like yours its a great feeling! Still don't believe it, but we are actually walking in the same parks within 60 days :)

LindsayLoves

@M&M fan - enjoying your report so far. It really stinks that your steak so was subpar at Flying Fish. Did the server offer to do anything about if they saw you weren't enjoying it/eating all of it?

dancingtodisney

WOW what better place to celebrate your honeymoon! Congratulations! :D

Loving your TR keep it coming! I'm going to Crystal Palace for the first time this trip... Soooooo excited!

PartOfYourWorld

Oh, thank you for the compliment and I'm so jealous of you right now, going on a weekend trip to New Hampshire. I would love to visit there. I have been to the shore there when I was younger and it was cool but there are other places I'd like to visit in that state. How is Mike doing?

It is beautiful in NH! It is my second favorite state after Florida! Well actually I think it's my favorite state since you can see beautiful mountains and the beach in one state! North Conway, NH is just beautiful...probably my favorite part. Mike is doing great! He's busy playing with his PS3 right now upstairs lol.

Such a great report!!!! So glad we ran into you guys at EPCOT that day!!! I was looking for Mike and I in the background on your Wed pictures at the magic kingdom since we were there too, but nope! Can't believe you guys are DVC members! That is awesome!!! I guess we should probably consider it since we will most likely be going down there alot, but not sure about it...

I'm so happy you and Mark loved the California Grill! Wasn't it beautiful to have a window seat and watch the fireworks??? That food was just AMAZING. My mouth is watering just thinking about it...it was the best Filet I've EVER had....next time you will have to try the filet!!!!

DisSplash

Wow -- 2 weeks in Disney World!! So jealous about that! It always seems that when we go, we just get ourselves settled into the Disney magic when it's time to leave. Two weeks in happiness would be so awesome! It also looks as if you two really had a wonderful time -- all those newly married perks from those great cast members made it even better I'm sure.

Congratulations on your new DVC member status! And at GF! That place is so beautiful. Here's to many more happy Disney memories for you and your new hubby!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom