May 18 - 24th Weather

The Mom

Premium Member
The temperature is above 90, so there will be thunderstorms predicted almost every day until October. And the skies are rarely "clear" in the summer - just too much humidity. We do usually get clear weather the day after a hurricane, however. ;)

Don't worry about it.

Jefferson1964

you better bring a poncho...last time i went in late May we had thunderstorms Everyday...sometimes 2 times a day...they lasted hour to half hour and moved off...except one day it rained almost all day...the bad thing was not the rain...it was when the sun popped back out and made it hot and steamy...still had fun...and the rain chased off alot of visitors....

The Mom

Premium Member
Acuweather had it right ! We're in the midst of a nor'easter, with rain and wind all day long, rather than the afternoon thunderstorms usual for this time of year. I'm wearing long pants and a sweater, as the temperature is only in the low 60s here in NE FL. Orlando is usually about 10 degrees warmer, so not as cold, but not hot, either.

This weather is predicted to continue until the weekend, and there may even be a subtropical depression buliding off of Cuba. If it develops into a storm, it will be named Anna.

Again, this is very unusual weather for this time of year. I feel as if I'm back in RI. :lol:

OP, sorry about your trip.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
thread_resurrection.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom