May 14-21 2016

Pluto89

So our trip is less than a month away!:happy: So excited as I have not been in 6 yrs, and this will be my Husbands 1st time ever!! We will be celebrating our 1yr anniversary as well and are staying at POP. I am wondering what the crowds will be like since it is the week before Memorial Day????? Does anyone have an idea? I hope it's not horribly overcrowded :cautious:. I was looking forward to seeing RoL but that got delayed indefinitely and all the nighttime AK stuff starts the week after we leave!:arghh::mad::banghead: So I guess now Im Turning my attention to the fact that Town Center will be opening while we are there and I'm just hoping for a soft opening of Frozen Ever After and possibly the OG Soarin' to be running by then! Any news is great News. :D:D

Tebo

I will be there also from the 12th to the 23rd. Yes it has gotten busier over the last 6 trips starting about 10 years ago. I was there in the beginning of May 2013 and crowds where manageable as long as you had a plan. Early December 2014 trip was a lot more crowded then I though it would be. Being at any park for rope drop is highly recommended. Since the introduction of MyMagic Plus there will be lines now for attractions that never had them. We are skipping HS as I don't think it is worth the price with all the stuff that is closed and with all the construction. I was disappointed with Rivers of light getting pushed back, but we had booked the trip even before the the initial announcement. I am to hoping for a soft opening of Frozen or Soarin, but I highly am doubting that.

Upvote 0

Bartattack

We will be there from may 1 till may 20th at Carribean beach. We were there last year around the same time and I thought the crowds were not bad at all. It will get busier at the end of the month. Little bit dissapointed that Rivers of Light is delayed... but that's how it goes. I also have small hopes for a soft opening of soarin' or frozen or any of the night activities at animal kingdom. fingers crossed. And of course looking forward to seeing Disney Springs and Town center on may 15th. I wonder if town center (and the new bus stop) will open on may 15th... or that the walls will come down sooner.

Upvote 0

JasonDeyoung

I normally go the first week or May and it's dead but I do know the second and third weeks of may tend to get busier. Should be moderate crowds I'd assume. You'll be fine as the Memorial Day crowd comes rolling in which is HORRIBLE

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom