Maximum Stroller Age for Kids at WDW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkl2000

Original Poster
Ok, this should be a fun thread!

In October we'll be at WDW. I wasn't considering renting a stroller for our younger son (he'll be 4 1/2 then). The only time we use one now at home is at the farmer's market where we need the stroller handles for holding the bags of food! But something someone just said in another thread made me wonder if a stroller for him might not be a bad idea, because he WILL nap in it at some point - probably afternoon, and late at night. But I was already planning on returning to the resort to rest, etc. so naps at the park aren't really necessary. Might be nice at night if he slept in a stroller because we could stay a little later probably. But at home he stays up late anyway.

So just wondering what's the oldest you would put your own kid(s) in a stroller at WDW. I have a feeling getting around without the stroller is easier, in general.

The Mom

Premium Member
Every family will have a different answer, depending upon their own children. What was ideal for my family might be a disaster for another. So before this turns into a "my way is better than your way" I'll just go ahead and lock it.

The OP can do a search on previous stroller threads to get an idea of how widely opinions vary - and how heated the discussions can become.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom