Master of the Parks: Second Season

Matt7187

Oh? I didn't think about that? I think It will be okay? I am offering him a judging position if he wants it and what should I change it to? Do you mean just change the name?
Change how you run it, put a spin on it to make it original, and not a copy of Bryce's. also, Channing the name wouldn't hurt.

pluto13

Original Poster
Are you putting up new rules? Plus I would love to be a judge (I won season 1 of the original series).:)

What do you mean new rules ? You can most certainly be a judge although we already have all the challenge ideas made unless you have any suggestions I will invite you to me and @Sam4D23 pm

jdmdisney99

What do you mean new rules ? You can most certainly be a judge although we already have all the challenge ideas made unless you have any suggestions I will invite you to me and @Sam4D23 pm

I just meant make it a little bit different than Bryce's and throw in some curveballs (I don't know your current plans, just making assumptions). Thank You! (And may I recommend you PM a moderator to change the titles of these threads). :)

pluto13

Original Poster
I just meant make it a little bit different than Bryce's and throw in some curveballs (I don't know your current plans, just making assumptions). Thank You! (And may I recommend you PM a moderator to change the titles of these threads). :)

RULE CHANGE:
You will be partnered with another competitor to make your proposals as soon as we have all the competitors!! So we the judges @Sam4D23 @jdmdisney99 @pluto13 will decide who is paired together.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom