Master of the Parks: Second Season

pluto13

Original Poster
Hi everyone and Welcome to the WED Enterprise Disign Challenge!!!! Everything will be exactly like @BryceM 's version of the show and there will be 10 contestants and there will be a deadline which is July 4th, 2013. If you want to see the original here you go: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/master-of-the-parks-sign-up-to-compete.855229/

Contest Info:
After I have 10 people I will PM everybody the first challenge and deadline. The PM will have all the details and requirements for the challenge. Those requirements are expected to be met in your proposal with your own creative twist. Once you receive the first challenge, begin writing! The day after the proposals are posted, me and two other judges will critique each one individually. After the judges have submitted their critiques, the "worst" proposal will be disqualified.I am looking for two other judges, so if you want to be a part of this but you don't want to compete, please comment in this thread asking to be a judge. You must be committed to writing your critiques for each contestant and helping to decide who goes on and who doesn't.

Rules:

1. Be fair. Don't copy, plagiarize or completely steal anyone else's ideas. Originality is key!

2. Don't use foul language.

3. Be prepared to write! Each proposal should be a flow of your ideas, but this could mean a large of amount of typing for you!

4. Be imaginative and descriptive. The best way to appeal to the judges is by using imagery and being able to express your ideas for each proposal. This relates back to rule 3 in that there may be a lot of typing!

5. Pictures are welcome. You can make your own logos and artwork or simply find pictures off of the web to help convey your ideas. There is a limit of 5 pictures for each proposal.

6. Don't work together! This is an individual contest, not a partner contest.

7. Have fun! This is the most important rule. This is a fun online contest to help flourish your ideas but also compete them with other contestants.

Additional Info!!!!

Remember, if you're interested or have any questions, comment below! If only 4 people are interested, the contest will still go on! And also remember that two other judges are welcome to join me if they are committed!

@BryceM please be a judge!!
The first thread to post your ideas will be open July 5th, 2013

BryceM

It would have been nice if you asked me first, but I do appreciate how you mentioned all the original rules, linked to the original season, and all that good stuff.

Still, I feel like your kind of stealing this. I was actually planning a second one.

pluto13

Original Poster
Did Bryce say you could copy his thing, because he was going to make another one at one point, so maybe you should change yours to some other kind of contest..

Oh? I didn't think about that? I think It will be okay? I am offering him a judging position if he wants it and what should I change it to? Do you mean just change the name?

pluto13

Original Poster
It would have been nice if you asked me first, but I do appreciate how you mentioned all the original rules, linked to the original season, and all that good stuff.

Still, I feel like your kind of stealing this. I was actually planning a second one.

Sorry, I know I should have asked but I got so excited, I would love to have you judge!:D If you want me to stop let me know.

BryceM

Sorry, I know I should have asked but I got so excited, I would love to have you judge!:D If you want me to stop let me know.
I'll wait and see what the previous contestants think. They may like to start this one as soon as possible, instead of waiting for me to get one going!

pluto13

Original Poster
I'll wait and see what the previous contestants think. They may like to start this one as soon as possible, instead of waiting for me to get one going!

I think maybe me and you could both have our own renditions of the show, such as I do the Summer Season and the Winter Season and you do the Fall and Spring Season?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom