Marvel's Agents of Shield

SAV

Original Poster
We are just days away from the season premiere of Marvel's Agents of Shield. Anyone else stoked for it to start?

It definitely gained momentum toward the end of the last season and there are now so many questions to be answered.

It's cool to see Skye as more of a bad a$$ this season as well.

It's gonna be a fun ride.

SAV

Original Poster
Pretty Intense episode last night. Yeah, Skye is definitely more bad a$$ so far. Episode was a bit all over the road though, which does fit in with the chaos that ensued at the end of the season. It shouldn't just be all calm and business as usual. Ian did a great job with the messed up Fitz character. So many places they can go with this.

I LOVED seeing the Captain America crew at the start of the show. The big guy in the bolo hat rules!!

DinoInstitute

I love this show! I haven't quite yet watched last night's episode, I'm about 10 mins through it, but last season was great! Excited for another awesome season!

RonAnnArbor

Good opening episode -- introduced a lot of new characters, and clearly not done tying up the mess at the end of last season character-wise...they deliberately changed Skye's character: she was the single most-despised thing about the last season in all their market research, and they had to change the character or lose her. Since she's under contract, easier to change her...

216bruce

Good opening episode -- introduced a lot of new characters, and clearly not done tying up the mess at the end of last season character-wise...they deliberately changed Skye's character: she was the single most-despised thing about the last season in all their market research, and they had to change the character or lose her. Since she's under contract, easier to change her...
Agree with all of this and last night's episode was excellent. If they gave out awards for "Most improved network show" this one would deserve an award. I really never expected so much change...and it all works!

SAV

Original Poster
Damn...that's one way to get compliance!! And unfortunately, it looks like that's where Simmons is heading. I loved the music as she walked in to "work", it really set up the entire show. Everyone on the cast is really bringing it this season. Riveting.

SAV

Original Poster
Another crazy episode. Lots of twists and turns. Not liking the Fitzsimmons dynamic. I liked when they were together, not how they are disliking each other now. I love the fight scenes with May. She is very good at them.

Now Wards brother and that whole story rehashed. And who do you believe? You just knew Ward was going to try to escape. I think it was purposely done and they will track him. Can't wait until next week.

Disneyfanman

A solid episode last night, but the weakest of the season IMHO. AOS is my only destination show on TV. The resolution to the symbols thing was needed, and I'm interested to see where it goes. The Ward plot line is not very interesting.

216bruce

It's the one show where I insist on quiet viewing- just a tremendous improvement from last season. I'm not giving up on the Ward plotline yet- I think it'll get a lot more interesting. One thing I have noticed is the change in Skye's presentation over last season. She used to just be a hot looking, eye-candy chick and really not much else. She's a lot more interesting now. Simmons and Fitz have made quantum leaps as far as them being interesting too. Great, great show. I just hope that the network and parent company keep it around. There's so, so much that can be done with it to tie-in to Marvel theatrical films. Agent Carter can only add to this.
I'll stop foaming at the mouth over it now...

SAV

Original Poster
I am thinking that Ward is a free-agent so to speak. I don't think he is Shield and I don't think he is Hydra. He's a hybrid of both since he was trained by both and a total bad a$$. He is just going to do his thing and wreak havoc.

I am still a bit confused at what happened with the carvings and what they found at that guys house. It seems that they were all "cured", but why?

SAV

Original Poster
DAMN!!!!

That was a crazy episode for the Mid-Season Finale. Lots of stuff going on. It'll be interesting to see where they go with this.

PhilharMagician

Well, Agent Carter filled the void quite well and answered a lot. Now I hope Agents of SHIELD finishes out the season as good as it opened this past fall.

Looking forward to watching!

SAV

Original Poster
I just watched last nights show on DVR and OH MY GOD!! What a great episode. Elizabeth Henstridge was amazing. The entire set design and production was incredible. It kinda felt like I watched an entire movie and not just a 1 hour show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom