Marvel teases a Journey into Imagination comic

Cmdr_Crimson

Hello new desktop wallpaper!
tumblr_nsd8jzwumo1sa3t1go4_1280.jpg

Is it me or does it seem a little awkward that SSE was moved To where O'Canada Stands in this image....o_O

FigmentJedi

Original Poster
Why is Spaceship Earth in this comic and WHY is it in the middle of a rainforest?
That's not rainforest, it's palmtree laden Florida swamp the Academy bought up to have a fresh palette for their futuristic work. As for Spaceship Earth, even they don't know why its there.

tumblr_nu2y0d2M2p1sa3t1go1_1280.jpg

Cmdr_Crimson

That's not rainforest, it's palmtree laden Florida swamp the Academy bought up to have a fresh palette for their futuristic work. As for Spaceship Earth, even they don't know why its there.

tumblr_nu2y0d2M2p1sa3t1go1_1280.jpg

Wait...wait.wait........Harness the Energy of SSE.......It's a Friggin Time Machine! And why do I have the strangest feelings that it will have a computer voiced by Judy Dench....;)

Figments Friend

Picked up two copies of the 1st issue for 'Figment 2' yesterday, first day of release.
Amazingly, they had the 'action figure' variant cover available as well as the standard cover issue..which was a nice surprise.
The local comic shop was having a holiday weekend sale, all comics half off....score!

I am happy to say that I found the interior art a bit nicer this time around and I'm looking forward to the forthcoming story.

Also hoping this new edition to the series is even more successful then the first to drive home the message to the West Coast Corporate folks that Dreamfinder matters and he needs to come back to Epcot.
The success of the first series has clued them in...now it's time to whack them over the head with a mallet.
Go out and buy a few issues for you and your friends....Figment thanks you in advance!

-

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom