Markymark Daily Challenge

M

Mr Lightbeer

Original Poster
Welcome my friends to the Markymark Daily Challenge.
Each day members challenge marky to produce an image of their choice.
I say marky will achieve a 90% success rate,provided the requests are not too extreme or unrealistic i.e.naked pictures of Ariel (with Tramp away for three weeks we should be safe on that score)

I will go first with a request for an image of a Microwave Oven,DeLonghi if poss,preferably in green.

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 114

Ariel

I am so tempted to respond...but I shall refrain from comment for now... ;) But may I ask...would that be too extreme or too unrealistic...

M

Mr Lightbeer

Original Poster
Originally posted by Ariel
I am so tempted to respond...but I shall refrain from comment for now... ;) But may I ask...would that be too extreme or too unrealistic...

No go-ahead,.............Shoot.

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 107

Ariel

okay dearest...may I ask why you would assume there would be requests of naked pictures of me...what could a sweet and innocent gal like me give the impression that there could be such pictures....:confused: and knowing tramp like I do...do you really think he would request that of me?? :rolleyes:

JAY-ROD

okay dearest...may I ask why you would assume there would be requests of naked pictures of me...what could a sweet and innocent gal like me give the impression that there could be such pictures....:confused: and knowing tramp like I do...do you really think he would request that of me?? :rolleyes:

hey lightbeer give me a little bit and i'll post the pics of ariel. hmmm nice very naughty though!! ;-)

Tramp

The last thing I wanna see is a FISH without it's clothes.:D

Unless you have big fins!

markymark

Hey sorry for not getting back earlier, but couln't get on the boards.

Delonghi only do one in brushed steel, but heres a nice picture anyhoo.

590607.jpg

M

Mr Lightbeer

Original Poster
Looks like it's just me and you pal.
Here goes, A Tin of Alphabeti Spagheti, (just kidding)heres a tough one (I think) Alan Partridge ah ha!!!!

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 69

dopey

alright, i'll join in -- if only to keep mr. lightbeer from having all the fun. and, woo hoo, let me tell me, this is some kind of fun!

so, marky, after you track down alan partridge, i challenge you to find an image of a zebra in a party hat eating spumoni while doing an elvis impersonation on the top of the world's tallest building.

good luck.

M

Mr Lightbeer

Original Poster
Dopey,if you are going to join in the fun,do it properly,be more specific,......................what colour hat?

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 59

markymark

Hey dopey, that was really tough, but I got there in the end, unfortunately it was VERY snowy at the time but this is the best I could do

Attachments

• dopey.bmp
    91.5 KB · Views: 29

sillyspook13

I wanna play! How about a photo of the Sage of Time. And not just any Sage. It has to be a picture of Will. A little hint: people call him "Hairy Sage" because he is the only Sage of Time with a hairy chest.;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom