Margaritas,Cupcakes,Waffle Sandwiches,Dole Whips,Citrus Swirls,Tipsy Ducks & 24 Days of Free Dining

This is Where to be for the ultimate trip report!!!

A quick run through for all the uninformed folks of the wdwmagic boards!

Never done a trip report ever as i dont really have the patience for it! So, dont expect an overly detailed report but, do expect LOTS of pics and plenty of dining reports!

Now also dont fear dining board family, the dining boards will receive a report solely based on all the food and drinks i can possibly remember and snap pictures of :D

As we are in the last week before our trip i decided this would be a good way to speed up the progress!

There are 3 of us;

Me aka Chris aka Crush Dude!
My GF Dee and DD who shall remain known as DD ;)

We are Huge Disney fans and have taken 4 trips to DLP (soon to be 5) and also a Disney Cruise on The Mediterranean (AWESOME)

This will be my 5th trip to Walt Disney World and our 4th!

We will be staying at Old Key West (our absolute fave resort so far and the only resort we have stayed at more than once) for 23 Days and also spending 1 day at All Star Sports keeping with the tradition of a new resort for every trip and also checking off the list, the last of the original Value Resorts!!

Well that pretty much wraps up the intro!

Hope that has you ready for what will surely be an AWESOME Trip with (as my dining 'Ohana know) many many snacks, drinks and ADR's!!!!

Catch you guys later ;)

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
ADR List for Our Trip:

3rd: House of Blues

4th: Hoop Dee Doo

5th: Crystal Palace Breakfast

Wishes Dessert Party

6th: Yachtsman Steakhouse Dinner

7th: Via Napoli Lunch

Teppan Edo Dinner

8th: Akershus Breakfast

9th: Le Cellier Lunch

10th: 'Ohana Dinner

11th: Citricos Dinner

12th: Kona Cafe Breakfast

1900 Park Fare Dinner

13th: Yak & Yeti Lunch

Boma Dinner

14th: Coral Reef Lunch

15th: Chef Mickey's Breakfast

16th: Le Cellier Lunch

17th: Whispering Canyon Dinner

18th: Rose & Crown Dinner

19th: 'Ohana Dinner

20th: 50's Prime Time

21st: Akershus Dinner

22nd: 'Ohana Breakfast

23rd: Le Cellier Lunch

Via Napoli Dinner

24th: Crystal Palace Breakfast

Man Oh Man This is Gonna Be AWESOME!!!! :D:D:D

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Day 1:

Well we left Dublin and flew into Charlotte NC, from ther we flew into Orlando international and headed straight for magical express :)

This was an extra day that I added on late and as we were flying in to Orlando in the evening we are staying tonight in All Stars Sports!

Got to the resort in 35 minutes, LOVE magical express.

null.jpg

Check in was a breeze as we checked in online and we had a preferred room, a minutes walk from the pool and 2 minutes from the food court :)

null-1.jpg

null-2.jpg

Was ended my idea to do our extra night here, I have now stayed at every All Star woohoo :D

We chilled out at the pool for a bit and then headed in for a bite to eat

My first ever chilli cheese dog:

c660ad24.jpg

We then headed back to the pool and I had a couple margaritas :D

null-4.jpg

c54330e4.jpg

Afterwards it was off to get some well earned sleep! Off to OKW tomorrow :D

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Day 2:

Our first morning waking up in wdw love it!!

So today we were up early and headed over to OKW with our bags!

Went to check in and spoke to a great cm, our room was not ready but they held onto our bags for us! For this night we were staying in the turtle pond area as this night was added on late and the room i requested would not be free until the next morning. No problem for us while we waited for our room to be ready we headed off to DTD!

The weather was fantastic and i really enjoyed taking our time going through all our fave stores such as goofys candy stire, art if disney and the christmas store! Of course hunger kicked in just as we spotted Earl of Sandwich (coincidence??)

I was going straight for the full montegue as i had read about it somewhere and man it did not disappoint. Also i really like the strawberry shortcake desserts here!

We strolled around a bit more, checked out the lego store as we had not been since the expansion and took some photos before heading back for some pool time!

null-13.jpg

null-21.jpg

null-10.jpg

Love sitting poolside at OKW, it was a lithle overcast but nice and hot

null-26.jpg

After a bit of chill out it was back to DownTown Disney for dinner at House of Blues! We had never been and the menu looked great!

And man it was delicious, great starters of hot wings and pulled pork sliders and some great ribs for entree!
All in all a great night and a welcome change from what used to be a Fave of ours in Planet Hollywood!

null-27.jpg

Back to OKW after dinner, getting up early Saturday morning to check into our room near the Hospitality House for the rest of our stay! Followed by our first visit to The MK and dinner at Hoop Dee Doo :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom