March Mania S1:RESULTS

spacemt354

Chili's
Le winners and projects that advance to the Final Four!

Elite Eight Results
61158751.jpg

Mega Freelance Projects

Disney’s World of Exploration by Imagineerland - 3
Vs
DisneySky by Douglas Hindley - 4

Freelance Mini Projects

Western River Expansion by MonorailRed - 7
Vs
Brave Musical by loucyuk - 0

Competition Mega Projects

Xanadu by Team Lassetoki - 5

Vs
Star Wars: Galactic Bounty Hunters by Team Hightower - 2

Competition Mini Projects

Adventure in Time by MCParradox - 4
Vs
Princess and the Frog by Team Baby Groot - 3

Some VERY close calls in this Elite Eight, with all of these projects being the best of the best that we have nominated. Congratulations to all of the projects thus far and thank you everyone for voting -- now onto the Final Four (where I think @kmbmw777 is coming back from vacation and may be able to take over again):bookworm:

spacemt354

Chili's
Final Four
60774159.jpg

The way the Final Four will work is the winners from each category will now be matched up against each other. The Mega Project Winner going up against the Competition Mega Project Winner....as well as the Freelance Mini-Project Winner going up against the Competition Mini-Project Winner -- the winners from the Final Four will advance to the Championship Match which will determine what project WDWMagic Armchair Imagineers has voted as the best project in this tournament. Have fun!

Mega Freelance Project Winner
DisneySky by Douglas Hindley

VS

Competition Mega Project Winner
Xanadu by Team Lassetoki

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Freelance Mini Project Winner
Western River Expansion by MonorailRed

VS

Competition Mini Project Winner
Adventure in Time by MCParradox

These votes will be due Tuesday April 4th at 11:59 PM EST

IAmNotAHufflepuff

Final Four
60774159.jpg

The way the Final Four will work is the winners from each category will now be matched up against each other. The Mega Project Winner going up against the Competition Mega Project Winner....as well as the Freelance Mini-Project Winner going up against the Competition Mini-Project Winner -- the winners from the Final Four will advance to the Championship Match which will determine what project WDWMagic Armchair Imagineers has voted as the best project in this tournament. Have fun!

VS

Xanadu by Team Lassetoki

VS

Winners are in italics.

spacemt354

Chili's
Final Four Winners!
60774159.jpg

DisneySky by Douglas Hindley - 3

VS

Xanadu by Team Lassetoki - 4

Western River Expansion by MonorailRed - 5

VS

Adventure in Time by MCParradox - 2

Congratulations to the winners in the Final Four who will advance to the Championship Match! Very close and competitive round - should be a fun finale!

D Hulk

Hello everybody!

Brand new member (today!), first time posting on WDWMagic. Actually, it's pretty much this thread which helped me discover this site. And what a surprise it was to find my old DisneySky project in competition against so many other fantastic armchair Imagineering ideas!

I'm honored to have my work included, and to see it reach the Final Four, even though I've not been a part of this community. (I believe every other featured competitor already posts here.). Congrats to the finalists! There will be no vote from me, that wouldn't be right, but I'm very excited to see the results!

spacemt354

Chili's
Hello everybody!

Brand new member (today!), first time posting on WDWMagic. Actually, it's pretty much this thread which helped me discover this site. And what a surprise it was to find my old DisneySky project in competition against so many other fantastic armchair Imagineering ideas!

I'm honored to have my work included, and to see it reach the Final Four, even though I've not been a part of this community. (I believe every other featured competitor already posts here.). Congrats to the finalists! There will be no vote from me, that wouldn't be right, but I'm very excited to see the results!
Hello! Pleased to meet you and welcome!

Your work on DisneySky was incredible! Kudos to whoever nominated it because it was such an amazing design and deserving of going so far!

If you have any questions feel free to ask and to introduce yourself in the New Imagineer Introduction thread! :D:)

kmbmw777

Original Poster
Hello everybody!

Hello! Glad to see you join our little community. Huge fan of your work from Theme Park Insider.

You are more than welcome to vote for the grand finale, though. This is more like a competition, where we nominated past projects (ours or others) and voted on them. It's like The Greatest Hits. Speaking of which... Grand Finale will be posted shortly

kmbmw777

Original Poster
GRAND CHAMPIONSHIP
56190962.jpg

First, off huge thanks to @spacemt354 for hosting while I was away. Without him, this would not have been possible. Thanks again :)

And now it's onto the final two. Both incredible. This is gonna be hard.

Mega Project Winner
Xanadu by Team Lassetoki

VS

Mini Project Winner

And for third place

Mega Project Runner Up

VS

Mini Project Runer Up

These votes will be due Friday April 7tyhat 11:59 PM EST

kmbmw777

Original Poster

Suchomimus

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom