Mannheim Steamroller Light Parade music score

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
I was listening to Mannheim Steamroller this morning and was thinking how awesome it would be if they made a music score for the Electrical Parade or something new in the future. It would probably sound allot like this recording of Angels We Have Heard On High.

Last edited:

Disneyhead'71

Mannheim Steamroller did all the music for Grinchmas at Universal and they play Universal several times during the Christmas Season. I don't see Chip wanting to mess up his friendship with the Universal guys.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
As a big Mannheim Steamroller fan I also listen to their regular music for pass time, I have taken to notice that they use their regular songs as underliner tracks for their Christmas recordings. Just like the units collaborate with Baroque Hoedown in the Electrical Parade, most of their christmas music is just Christmas songs recorded with an existing underliner. So I think It would be amazing if they used that underliner for angels we have heard on high as a parade underliner.

MikeTaylorSound

I HATE Manheim Steamroller. Everything just sounds like bad, MIDI instruments and combined with the "performance", really saps away the "soul" of the songs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom