[Maleficent] Which villain will get a not-so-scary makeover next?

FettFan

Original Poster
I'm putting my chips on JAFAR -- Starring Oded Fehr.
db_034_OdedFehr.jpg

Last edited:

morningstar

I could see a Jafar makeover. Maybe Jafar's excuse for villainy is that he has all kinds of great ideas for how to run Agrabah. Like he would reform the economy so there would be full employment and they wouldn't have to throw the street rats in the dungeon. But the sultan just dallies and moons over his daughter.

Jafar is such a comical villain, though, I think we're be looking at more of a comedy. Another top comical villain is Gaston. I think Gaston could carry a movie. Care to speculate on the star?

FettFan

Original Poster
Jafar is such a comical villain, though, I think we're be looking at more of a comedy. Another top comical villain is Gaston. I think Gaston could carry a movie. Care to speculate on the star?

Well...he's not a good actor....

But John Cena is the go-to guy if you want [french shower sack] white guy with muscles.
johncena_bio_20140120.png

And he's even got the Gaston chin thing going for him. So there's that.

216bruce

I could see a Jafar makeover. Maybe Jafar's excuse for villainy is that he has all kinds of great ideas for how to run Agrabah. Like he would reform the economy so there would be full employment and they wouldn't have to throw the street rats in the dungeon. But the sultan just dallies and moons over his daughter.

If he was a little younger, Patrick Warburton would have been a solid Gaston. Yeah, a little 'Kronkish' but the same attitude and self-centered stoopid cluelessness.

morningstar

My first thought for Gaston was James Marsden. He's already played pretty much the same role in Enchanted. Not sure if that's a plus or a minus. Another idea would be Zac Efron.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom