Making Fastpasss reservations with Annual Pass

curry767

Original Poster
Can I make Fastpasss reservations with an annual pass over the whole 14 days I have booked at BLT, at the 60 day mark? Can anyone speak to actually doing this?

I have been told a different story every time I speak to a Disney representative on the phone. The latest story I was told was that I would be unable to make anymore than 10 days worth of Fastpasss reservations even though I have 14 days accommodation booked.

The reason I need to know in advance is I wish to upgrade my current 10 day ticket package to a AP before our 60 day mark, but I'll only do this if I can make all my reservations (and yes I know I'm shortchanging time on my AP).

First hand accounts would be greatly appreciated.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
While never done 14 days, we have had no issue with making FP+ at 60 days with our APs when we have a resort reservation. I think the 10 days is the limit, just as it is for dining. Dining is 180+10, FP+is 60+10. Just do the first 10 days, then wait a few days, and make the rest.

JasonDeyoung

I've only made FP + at the 60 day mark with my AP for 6 days, but I've heard it'll let us AP members do 7 days but if you have a resort reservation id think it'd let you for the whole stay. Just my guess, I am curious as well. Just booked a 10 night stay so now I'm wondering as well lol

Last edited:

curry767

Original Poster
Thanks for the reply guys. It confirms my suspicions that guest services don't know what they are talking about.

I'm half expecting to be able to make the first 10 days worth of reservations then having to wait till 60 days prior for day 11, day 12 and so on and so on. That is, same as dining reservations.

Time will tell I guess.

Cheers

BethG

It is not the same as dining reservations. We stayed at AKV last year for 15 nights with our AP. I was able to book all of the days at 60 days from check-in.

This year we have a split stay (I booked the first night for cash and the rest of the stay on points). It is 14 nights total. We don't have an AP this year, just got a 10 day ticket. We are doing some waterpark days in the middle. I was able to book all 10 days, even my check-out day, at 60 days from the check-in of my 1 night reservation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom