Making FastPass+ Selections right now and I have some questions....

WDW-LUVR

So for the parade our fast pass was for 8:40 and the parade started at 9 we were in a roped off area in front of the castle we sat in the curb. A lot of nonfp+ folks tried to go under the rope and sit in the fp area but cast members explained to them that this is the fp+ section and they couldn't sit there. For the fireworks the fast pass was 9:30 andfireworks were at 10.'they seat you on the lawn in front of the Rose garden. Everyone is seated on the grass so they ask u to park strollers off to the side. If you get there at 9:30 you can still leave to go to the bathroom and then reenter scanning your magic band. Everyone on grass looking at the castle so no seat is bad and tink flies right over head.
What about illumination,Do you have any info on that?

ILDisneyFan

We're part of the "test" or whatever but we don't purchase our tickets until we get to Disney so my question is will I still be able to make my FastPass+ selections once we get there or does everything have to be done waaaaaay in advance? Thanks! :)

docdebbi

We're part of the "test" or whatever but we don't purchase our tickets until we get to Disney so my question is will I still be able to make my FastPass+ selections once we get there or does everything have to be done waaaaaay in advance? Thanks! :)

you can make them at any time up to right before the FP+ window, the problem is, as with all things Disney, the longer you wait, the less selection availble. think ADRs.

why not get your tickets now, link them on the website and make some selections. i cannot come up with a good reason not to get them early. you can buy lots of places....disney store, AAA, WDW website, and several online authorized dealers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom