Makin' memories
Makin' memories
Takin' pictures is makin' memories
Catchin' little pieces of time
Makin' them yours and makin' them mine
Great vacations and celebrations we love to hold near and dear
And when we're makin' memories
Happy days can reappear!

@amjt660 it seemed a little presumptuous of me to include Three Peat in the title of this trip report. A more accurate term might be Repeat, considering this is my third TR in three months. I am fearful that my WDWMagic friends may be weary of me.

But for @Big Hair and anyone else who wants to follow along, Welcome! I truly love reliving our great (and not-so-great) vacation memories through writing these reports. As always, your comments and observations are much appreciated!

So c'mon everybody, here we go........

Cast: Tuvalu, Woody and Em
Dates: June 17-25, 2017
Resorts: Port Orleans Riverside and Polynesian Village ('cause let's be honest......you can take the girl out of the Poly, but you can't take the Poly out of the girl!)

IMG_8860.JPG

(Does this picture make you woozy? It is an appropriate representation of my Pandora experience.)

Stick around to discover what memories we made!

12in12

As I'm sitting at my work desk - on a Saturday - I'm secretly hating you. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Have a great trip! :p

So glad I am not the only one who A. Is working this Saturday and B. Feels like life can be a bit unfair sometimes.
I do hope @Tuvalu and Woody have a great time and I am happy that there will be a new TR to look forward to. Although I am still waiting for the report of the last trip with Em.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
Have a great trip! :p

Have a great time!

So exciting!! Have a wonderful time!!
Thanks @LadyBelle, @disneypearl and @riverside ~ so far, so fun!

I am so jealous of you @Tuvalu! ;) yet, happy I have another trip, I can be jealous of , and follow before we get there in 11 days. Have fun!
And now you're down to 9....I'll make sure everything is "neat and pretty" for you!

Well color me green!!...with envy! Just out of curiosity, though, do you ever do non-Disney trips?
I do! Went to the beach at the beginning of summer.

All time favorite resort!! Have a great time!
We're loving the "Flo" :hilarious:

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
I do hope @Tuvalu and Woody have a great time and I am happy that there will be a new TR to look forward to. Although I am still waiting for the report of the last trip with Em.
Promise to finish the July TR once I am back in my "temporary" home! ;) :joyfull:

OMG!!! Is he still there??!!! (I thought that all the greeters were laid off a few years ago--looks like he kept his job?!) How cool -- he is a LEGEND there at the Grand. So glad you met him, Tuvalu.
I was glad too. He is quite a gentleman.

NICE !!!!! enjoy!
So Jelly of you and Woody!
I'll be there soon enough though.
R U in the Sugarloff building by any chance?
We're in Sago Cay.

Will you still be in WDW past Wednesday? If you are and I see you, I'll definitely embarrass my family by shouting "Tuvalu!" Like I've spotted a celebrity:D
We're just gonna miss each other! But feel free to still embarrass your family in some way. :p

So I just ordered this for Ryleigh tonight and I think Tuva-lette needs one!!
Too cute!!!!!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
Thanks, 'Lu! *so excited!*
It's been a real sacrifice. ;)
But worth it for you my friend!

She is a celebrity! Hopefully you can hook up. @Tuvalu is even more charming in person!
As are you, sir! (But don't let your kids see your reply. "Hook up" means a completely different thing to their generation and you will be mercilessly teased. Trust me.)

The title of this trip report may need to be renamed to "Making Memories ... Several More Times." :)
Good suggestion :joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom