Makin' memories
Makin' memories
Takin' pictures is makin' memories
Catchin' little pieces of time
Makin' them yours and makin' them mine
Great vacations and celebrations we love to hold near and dear
And when we're makin' memories
Happy days can reappear!

@amjt660 it seemed a little presumptuous of me to include Three Peat in the title of this trip report. A more accurate term might be Repeat, considering this is my third TR in three months. I am fearful that my WDWMagic friends may be weary of me.

But for @Big Hair and anyone else who wants to follow along, Welcome! I truly love reliving our great (and not-so-great) vacation memories through writing these reports. As always, your comments and observations are much appreciated!

So c'mon everybody, here we go........

Cast: Tuvalu, Woody and Em
Dates: June 17-25, 2017
Resorts: Port Orleans Riverside and Polynesian Village ('cause let's be honest......you can take the girl out of the Poly, but you can't take the Poly out of the girl!)

IMG_8860.JPG

(Does this picture make you woozy? It is an appropriate representation of my Pandora experience.)

Stick around to discover what memories we made!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
I loved your TR. Thank you for sharing once again :) It IS unfair that the Tragical Express comes 5 minutes early.
At our last trip we were at the pick up point half an hour early.. They asked if we rather have a bus earlier... Nope! Haha.. Just taking in the last sunshine before we had to head home for rainy Holland.
"Just taking in the last sunshine" ~ love it! Every moment counts, right?

Last Friday the tragic express was right on time, 220 am, ugh!
I don't know how you did it @Big Hair! :in pain:

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
Someday our paths will cross an I WILL yell out TUVALU!:cat:
You'd better!! :D

Now I'm going to hop on over to your other report to see how you and Em ended up on the Pirate cruise?!?
Ummmm.....you may have to wait awhile for the answer. :oops:

Loved your report - have been following along with this one and others at the same time. Have 430 days til my next visit and really enjoy looking at the parks through your reports!
So glad you read along! Sorry you have so many days to wait until your next trip. But we know it will be worth it!!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
I'm all caught up! Thanks for the bee photo tag! :D

Poor Em leaving at 3:00am! Yuck!

I lol'ed at the giraffe "incident" on the safari. :hilarious:

Glad you enjoyed your second time in Pandora better than your first. I'm hoping we enjoy it next month!

Looking forward to the full TR for your recent trip with Em.
Thanks for catching up @bee ~ and I look forward to reading your report(s) :happy:.

Tony the Tigger

. When I saw @Tony the Tigger at DHS and called out to him, I was with my dad and struggled to explain "how" I knew Tony.

...not to mention explaining why Tony could barely put a sentence together or walk straight (we had just left the Brown Derby outdoor lounge and a martini flight may have been involved.) :rolleyes:

@Tuvalu, how many WDWMagic meetings have you had over the years? I think I remember reading about at least 3 or 4. I have to admit, meeting up with you is now on my Disney Bucket List!!! :)

@Tuvalu is the new purple wall. :D

pulled pork sandwich for me.

Correct! :joyfull:

I feel a little wrong having seen the inside of so many ladies' rooms. :eek:

You look fab in red!

PineapplePrincess

I thought I had finished reading this report, but apparently I was about 12 pages behind! :eek: Very enjoyable as always! I too hope to run into you someday and I'm not too shy to yell your name (but I am too shy to ask for a child's dryer lint). I leave you with my first POTC photo experience:
PhotoPass_Visiting_MK_8077371423.jpeg

That's me in the poncho proclaiming "Hey...that's new!"

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
I thought I had finished reading this report, but apparently I was about 12 pages behind! :eek: Very enjoyable as always! I too hope to run into you someday and I'm not too shy to yell your name (but I am too shy to ask for a child's dryer lint). I leave you with my first POTC photo experience:
View attachment 223083
That's me in the poncho proclaiming "Hey...that's new!"
LOL!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom