1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Trip Report Makin' Memories....One More Time! *COMPLETED*

Discussion in 'WDW Trip Reports' started by Tuvalu, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Tuvalu

Tuvalu Original Poster Premium Member

Woody opened the show.

IMG_4397.JPG

He was soon joined by Jessie.....
    IMG_4398.JPG

.....and Buzz.
    IMG_4399.JPG

IMG_8616.JPG

Confession ~ The Up segment turned me into a HOT MESS. A sweaty, bawling Wanda. That song gets me every time!
    IMG_4400.JPG

IMG_8617.JPG

The one time watched The Incredibles I fell asleep. Therefore this segment didn't do much for me. (Apologies to @PrincessL and all other Incredibles fans.)
    IMG_4401.JPG

I'm more of a Monsters gal.
    IMG_8618.JPG

IMG_4405.JPG

The finale was super cute.
    IMG_4406.JPG

2. Zipitidoda

Zipitidoda Well-Known Member

I want to do this!! I hope they keep it around. And, I would suggest trying the Incredibles again!! It's a good one.

3. RedNoseMickey

RedNoseMickey Well-Known Member

I would love to see the Pixar show but since I can't, I enjoy reading about it and seeing your photos. Those pillows on the seats did look hot and sticky, lots of sweaty butt prints at the end of the show I bet.

4. Tuvalu

I was somewhat stressed that the performance went longer than I expected because we had a dinner ADR to make....and it wasn't inside DHS.

Due to the oppressive humidity, walking to Yacht/Beach was not an option. It may have been quicker but neither Woody, Em nor I had the stamina to endure that trek. Not tonight.

Boat it was!
    IMG_8619.JPG

IMG_8620.JPG

5. Tuvalu

I've always wanted to give The Incredibles another try. Just hasn't happened.

:joyfull: :joyfull: :joyfull:

6. Tuvalu

We ended up being ten minutes later for our ADR. Very thankful for the "grace period" so our table was not given to another party.

Because tables are at a premium here.
    IMG_8621.JPG

We may frequent the same dining locations, but we switched it up this time by going to B&C for dinner rather than lunch. BOO-YA!!!!!

Although the menu is the same.
    IMG_4410.JPG

IMG_4411.JPG

B&C did not get the memo that Shirley and her entourage was coming and we did not get our usual booth. We were seated at a table next to the juke box. Had a good view of the entire restaurant and could watch the goings in/coming outs of the door.

Both Woody and Em had burgers. I am utterly predictable and had the grilled chicken sandwich. I ordered fries but onion rings were on my plate. When I informed our server, she returned with a plate full of fries and let me keep the onion rings.

I like onion rings but they don't like me.

IMG_8622.JPG

As if Woody and Em had not had enough peanut butter sweets today, they split the No Way Jose.
    IMG_8623.JPG

Same old same old for me, @Courtney6682!
    IMG_8624.JPG

The after dinner dilemma ~ how to get back to the Poly? After a very full day at DHS, we were done with park touring. (I don't know how your family does it @Figment Forever....I've always admired your perseverance!) Walking through Epcot to get the monorail was not attractive. Neither was waiting for a bus to MK and then transferring to the monorail.

Then Woody whispered that four letter word I love to hear......

UBER.

We walked to the front of Beach Club to get our ride. Passed this sign on the way.
    IMG_8625.JPG

Back on Poly grounds a few minutes later Em declared, "That Uber was worth whatever it cost!"
    It was.
    Shortly before 9 pm Em and I went to the beach to watch HEA.
    The third time was a charm ~ it was our favorite viewing to date!

7. lostpro9het

lostpro9het Well-Known Member

Im not even allowed to bring up Up to a certain member on this forum because of the same reaction...

8. Songbird76

Songbird76 Well-Known Member

What??? I didn't know Starring Rolls closed!! That makes me so sad!! But that star wars cupcake did look pretty great!

9. Songbird76

I have yet to watch that movie. Everyone says it's so sad, so I haven't been brave enough. Maybe I should...I seem to have opposing views on a lot of the movies. I am really not a fan of Toy Story and everyone else seems to LOVE it.

10. Songbird76

The No Way, José looks SOOOOO delicious!! Next time we go there, I'll have to get that. What was yours?

11. Tiggerish

Tiggerish Resident Redhead Premium Member

I'n not a huge fan of UP. The opening part (the sad part) is the best part, then it gets kinda wacky.

The No Way Jose is a gift from heaven. :inlove:

12. Tiggerish

Tiggerish Resident Redhead Premium Member

Whoa, Nellie!! Guinness floats? How did I not notice these before??? :eek:

Oh, yeah, I was distracted by a little thing called No Way Jose. :oops:

Did you know they now have a Chocolate Kitchen Sink? The 3 of you could probably tackle it :cautious:

13. LadyBelle

LadyBelle Well-Known Member

That's the performance that I saw back in 2004 - Mr. "Who's Your Daddy" won. I nearly busted a gut on that one. :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

14. Matty30

Matty30 Well-Known Member

We fell in love with Beaches and Cream when we ate there last August. Your choice of dessert looks amazing!

15. Figaro Family

Figaro Family Well-Known Member

We are staying at Beach Club in August. I got a first time ADR for Beaches and Cream based on the great reviews I've read in trip reports. Now I'm looking forward to it even more after seeing the No Way Jose:hungry:

16. MinnieM123

MinnieM123 Well-Known Member

Yah, this was infuriating. This was always one of my (few) favorite spots in DHS. Made zero sense for them to shut it down last year--lots of people complained, but to no avail, of course. :rolleyes:

17. MinnieM123

MinnieM123 Well-Known Member

Tuvalu, I noticed when I went this year, that the sailing crew now have a new uniform. Up to this point (May) didn't they always wear ALL white? They now have the navy, (subtle striped) shorts, which I think are also nice--and probably are way more practical, as they don't show any dirt, etc. But I also missed the all-white uniforms, too.

littleroo, Tuvalu and susan lees like this.
  18. wdisney9000

wdisney9000 Well-Known Member

Hard to say, but she sure seems to be holding that leash very tight and close as if the dog wont stay still on its own,o_O. And why would she put that pajama looking shirt on the dog in the hot summer weather? At first glance, I thought it was a cooling vest but Ive never seen one with a design on it. The biggest offender would be the "Service dog" harness. Straight outta Amazon. :facepalm::hilarious:

81TORaPNvRL._SX425_.jpg

19. coachwnh

coachwnh Well-Known Member

Loving all of the ice cream pictures! B & C always hits the spot for us.

littleroo, Longers, Tuvalu and 3 others like this.
  20. fractal

fractal Premium Member

Great pics by Em!

Very bummed about Starring Rolls. :(

We're planning to utilize Uber a bit on our trip. Good to hear it worked well for you.

littleroo, Ciara, coachwnh and 3 others like this.