Makeup

Bug715

Original Poster
So I have a question for the ladies.

I've flown a ton lately but normally I put my must have makeups in my ziplock baggie that is allowed on carryon and I have the rest in my checked luggage. What makeup would I have to include in my baggie? Just the liquids? I'm hoping to have most of my makeup in my carryon since our flight this time gets in late and I'd like to not have to get into my checked bag our first morning since we are switching resorts. Thanks!

tigsmom

So I have a question for the ladies.

I've flown a ton lately but normally I put my must have makeups in my ziplock baggie that is allowed on carryon and I have the rest in my checked luggage. What makeup would I have to include in my baggie? Just the liquids? I'm hoping to have most of my makeup in my carryon since our flight this time gets in late and I'd like to not have to get into my checked bag our first morning since we are switching resorts. Thanks!

I just put everything in a zip top makeup case that has a clear side. I only have powdered makeup though as do my girls. Just how much makeup do you carry with you that you need 2 bags? :lol:

The Mom

Premium Member
I put any liquids and creams in the Ziploc with my toiletries, but have always had my powders, mascara, lipstick in my purse (in a clear make-up bag) or carry-on. I haven't had any problems with it. I usually get stopped if I have my styling dryer in my carry-on, as it does look like a barrel on x-ray. ;)

cocoa_lovely

Just how much makeup do you carry with you that you need 2 bags? :lol:

HA! I can fill a small train case with essentials. I can never decide what colors to take. Eye shadows, pigments, contouring stuff, lip glosses, brushes and so much more. umm I think youtube has some tips for make up artists and how to pack a large train case to take on the plane. I am also trying to figure out how to pack my make-up. carry on or luggage?
_Looks like I have lots of pros and cons lists to make.

Rabflmom

HA! I can fill a small train case with essentials. I can never decide what colors to take. Eye shadows, pigments, contouring stuff, lip glosses, brushes and so much more. umm I think youtube has some tips for make up artists and how to pack a large train case to take on the plane. I am also trying to figure out how to pack my make-up. carry on or luggage?
_Looks like I have lots of pros and cons lists to make.

Hey, you are coming to Florida! Land of the natural look! Leave everything but the basics at home. LOL No one here will remember or think anything about what color eye shadow you wear-even if it is the same color everyday. I'd pack my moisturizer in a baggie and a small makeup bag in my purse or carry on - lipstick, foundation, blush, mascara, and a trio of mascara like most cosmetics offer so you have a brown and 2 other colors that look good on you.

cocoa_lovely

LMAO! you are so right about the land of the natural look. I lived there for a few months and I started to wear my hear natural while there and i also found out from another floridian- that if you slick a bit of face moisturizer over your hair it fights the humidity and frizzies!

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Two words: Mineral Makeup. 10x better than liquid foundation (I use Bare Minerals) and you don't have to worry about TSA

pinkcroc

I use Bare Minerals too. LOVE IT. When I am in the BE store buying my full size foundation I ask for 10-day trial samples that I use for travel. The even come with a mini buki brush. I don't travel with the BE eyeshadow though, I bring a compact one from Two Faced, a mascara, and a lip gloss. And that's about it! :kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom