1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Makeup for the park?

Discussion in 'WDW Tips' started by dinkyandbaby, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Disney.Mike

Disney.Mike Well-Known Member

My mom wears makeup... not heavy but a good amount... Everytime we go she ends up looking like a raccoon before lunch.

2. E-ticket Princess

E-ticket Princess Member

She has it down. Especially the Ben Nye. It's high quality professional makeup I have used as a makeup artist for over 30 years and you can find it at theatrical supply or costume shops and on-line at Amazon. Final Seal is a great product that allows perspiration to rise through and be blotted away while keeping your look intact. Yet it still washes away with a good cleanser at the end of the day. Go light with it though and dry it completely with the blowdryer on cool setting before opening your eyes as it can be irritating when wet. I also recommend layering eyepencil topped with matching shadow to set your liner like powder sets a foundation. Tinted SPF cream and mineral foundation are a good combo. Sephora's house brand lip stain is amazing and wears well. Avoid gloss. Too sticky in the heat and reappliction is a nuisance at the parks. Prep lips with a touch of primer or foundation for easy removal. One more note on the Final Seal: make sure you are done because you cannot blend into or on top of it. Now go be the gorgeous Disney you.

3. cheesecake

cheesecake Active Member

I would also recommend a setting powder or spray. I love the spray from Urban Decay. It's pricey, but at Ulta they usually have travel sized bottles, if you don't want to commit to the full one.

4. Variable

Variable Well-Known Member

I never wear it.

(just trying to see if my wife is checking up on me )