Make Your Own Shirt Ideas

C.M.O

My DD and I are having lots of fun making T-shirts for our trip. We just recently finished our "Freezer paper Shirts" here is a video we made if you would like to make your own, it is super easy

Would love to see pictures/ideas for other T-shirts we can make. We have plans to make a Tie-Dye Mickey Shirt this weekend. Also, any ideas for a fun birthday shirt for my daughter to wear on her birthday would be great!

Daxiegirl

Those are great. Fantastic idea!

I've seen some really nice screen printed decal shirts online.

I would love to figure out how to make shirts like HouCuseChickie's girls were wearing on their last trip. They were so cute! They looked like embroidered appliqué Mickey ears.
If you are reading this thread Chickie, please pipe up :rolleyes: Plus, they paired really well with the pettiskirts!

Upvote 0

Tom 55

My wife designed and made a set of t-shirts for us and the 2 grand kids for every day we were at Disney in 2012. Each design reflected what park we were going to visit that day. Here are some pictures of the shirts. 4 shirts x 10 days.

Attachments

• IMG_0044.JPG
    IMG_0044.JPG
    132.5 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0060.JPG
    IMG_0060.JPG
    152 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0115.JPG
    IMG_0115.JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0067.JPG
    IMG_0067.JPG
    130.9 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0071.JPG
    IMG_0071.JPG
    108.4 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0148.JPG
    IMG_0148.JPG
    125 KB · Views: 54
Upvote 0

C.M.O

Original Poster
My wife designed and made a set of t-shirts for us and the 2 grand kids for every day we were at Disney in 2012. Each design reflected what park we were going to visit that day. Here are some pictures of the shirts. 4 shirts x 10 days.
Those shirts are awesome! I think the Perry one is my favorite.

Upvote 0

MOXOMUMD

Unfortunately I don't have pictures but last year we made our own SWW shirts. With fabric paint we wrote every well known characters name and drew pictures of the easier ones on one set of shirts. On another set we made "I love Darth Vader" and "DV" drawn in the middle of pink hearts.

Upvote 0

sissa216

Cute video @C.M.O ! A friend started me with freezer paper shirts last year. It was so addicting, and so easy to do! I loved being able to make several different options for the inexpensive cost of shirts and paint. I had been printing coloring pages, but she gave me the tip to look for printable pumpkin carving stencils online as well.

I did a few "keep calm" shirts last year for our AK day (a picture of Dory for myself with "Keep calm and just keep swimming" and Crush for my husband with "Keep calm and go with the flow"). You could do something like "I CAN'T keep calm it's my birthday" with her favorite character?

There is a Mickey/Minnie kissing silhouette that is easy to find, so I added mistletoe to it for our MVMCP night. I think my son had that exact same Pluto in your video.

Upvote 0

C.M.O

Original Poster
Cute video @C.M.O ! A friend started me with freezer paper shirts last year. It was so addicting, and so easy to do! I loved being able to make several different options for the inexpensive cost of shirts and paint. I had been printing coloring pages, but she gave me the tip to look for printable pumpkin carving stencils online as well.

I did a few "keep calm" shirts last year for our AK day (a picture of Dory for myself with "Keep calm and just keep swimming" and Crush for my husband with "Keep calm and go with the flow"). You could do something like "I CAN'T keep calm it's my birthday" with her favorite character?

There is a Mickey/Minnie kissing silhouette that is easy to find, so I added mistletoe to it for our MVMCP night. I think my son had that exact same Pluto in your video.

I like the Dory Idea. Really cute and I agree with them being addicting. I want to make everyone a freezer paper shirt. lol. I think I am going with an iron on for her birthday shirt, she told me she wanted a picture over the freezer paper.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom