1. The new WDWMAGIC app for iPhone and iPad is now available on the App Store.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Make a wish question

Discussion in 'WDW Tips' started by Anna fuller, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Anna fuller

Anna fuller New Member

Hello my name is Anna and have a question for familys who's child had a trip threw make a wish.My son Bentley was granted his wish to go to wdw for the holidays.were going Dec 29-jan4.i have a question about front of Line access for wish kids and people with disabilities in the busy time of year.i want him to be as comfortable as possible.im worried we might have to wait for hours in line for rides.do they still look after the wish kids in this time of year.Thank you.

2. Phonedave

Phonedave Well-Known Member

While I cannot speak directly about Make a Wish kids, the guest assistance program is in effect all year long. Guest accomidations are made to accomidate the specific need. If your child has a reason that they cannot wait in a line, then they will be accomidated.

Just to be clear, you need to set this up with guest relations. Dont just walk up to a line and expect them to accomidate you. You need to stop by guest relations first and get the proper forms / ID

-dave

Anna fuller likes this.
  3. 21stamps

21stamps Well-Known Member

Congratulations on your child getting his wish! I don't have personal experience with your questions, but a coworker of mine went for their child's Wish last year. From her report they received front of the line priority to every attraction and show.

Hopefully people who have done this will chime in. Wishing you a Magical trip!!!!

Anna fuller likes this.