Major remodel coming to All Star Sports food court...

WDW1974

Original Poster
Thought I would post this here, so it didn't get buried elsewhere in my Spirited thread, but the End Zone Food court at the All Star Sports resort will close sometime in August for its first major refurb since the resort opened in 1994.

It will remain closed until early December.

The arcade will be used for grab and go purchases and Disney will provide bus transport for those too lazy to walk next door to the Intermission Food Court at the All Star Music resort.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I would have thought with the proliferation of iPads, iPhones, and Android devices that arcades would be on their way out.
I know when we were at POP last November, the arcade was largely empty every time we passed by.
And although we had free vouchers included with our CAA package, my niece chose pool-time over arcade-time hands down.

tissandtully

I would have thought with the proliferation of iPads, iPhones, and Android devices that arcades would be on their way out.
I know when we were at POP last November, the arcade was largely empty every time we passed by.
And although we had free vouchers included with our CAA package, my niece chose pool-time over arcade-time hands down.

They actually have newer arcade games, like Temple Run arcade and Fruit Ninja, which even I ponied up for a card to try it out. Also, the arcades have ticket redemption which offeres a variety of disappointing prizes. Literally ZERO Disney-themed merch.

Beholder

An update will be greatly appreciated. A little stale and a little tired. Being a soccer parent, maybe that'll get some recognition.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom