1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Major new version of My Disney Experience debuts on Android

Discussion in 'Using MyMagic+, FastPass+ and My Disney Experience' started by wdwmagic, Dec 9, 2016.

1. wdwmagic

wdwmagic Administrator Moderator

2. Patcheslee

Patcheslee Member

Yeah the tap in the wrong part of the screen pulls up your Disney experience is a bit annoying. Scroll, scroll, darn it is didn't want that opened, close, scroll scroll....

3. Cmdr_Crimson

Cmdr_Crimson Well-Known Member

Bit aggravated that they couldn't keep this running on Older devices...None of the tablets I have can make this work at all....

4. Jahona

Jahona Well-Known Member

What version of Android is your tablet running on and have you tried to side load the app?

David2319 likes this.
  5. Cmdr_Crimson

Cmdr_Crimson Well-Known Member

They are around the 3.5 & 4.0 era of android...Any time try to load it up it has a "Problem Parsing the Package" or Google Play shows it's not compatible

6. Jahona

Jahona Well-Known Member

I have a 4.0.1 device that doesn't work but my 4.4.0 one does. Not much support for 3.0 to 4.0 devices anymore. You could try flashing a custom room on to them as I'm sure they are out of warranty by this point.

Johnguelff likes this.