Major 2015 Pirates of the Caribbean Refurbishment Watch/Rumor.

Rescue Ranger

Hopefully they do not only fix the projection, but also add in some actual Mermaids partially out of the water.

And please....PLEASE bring back Davy Jones!!!!!

I still miss the Peg Leg Parrot too :(
....and we should get a new Skull!

Last edited:

Tony the Tigger

Hopefully they do not only fix the projection, but also add in some actual Mermaids partially out of the water.

As many times as I've been on that ride, I don't know how you guys notice and remember all these things LOL.

I just kind of go through it thinking, "hmmm...something's different - cool."

Clamman73

Yeah...Usually when I've gone through the mermaid part, I see bubbles, but never sure if I'm supposed to see something else...would be good if it's a little more obvious.

MotherOfBirds

As much as I'd like to see mermaid figures, I have a feeling they would by mildly terrifying (I have a serious problem with underwater animatronics). Wasn't it said that the figures had already been fabricated but hadn't been installed for some reason?

ght

I still wish they added him In as an "Easter egg" and not change the entire ride to revolve around him. ... Why would the Mayor know, or keep secret of where Jack Sparrow is? It makes no sense.
So he doesn't look like a "cheek-in" in front of his wife. The real question is why is the wife so insistent on him not telling the location of Jack. If they survive I think some counseling may be in order.

Goofyernmost

I still wish they added him In as an "Easter egg" and not change the entire ride to revolve around him. ... Why would the Mayor know, or keep secret of where Jack Sparrow is? It makes no sense.
My goodness how you guys do overthink a theme park attraction. It didn't change the entire ride nor did it change the atmosphere, it's just an added recognizable character to an old story line. It seems like people want a 10 minute ride to tell a story equivalent to the detail in "War and Peace".

danlb_2000

Premium Member
My goodness how you guys do overthink a theme park attraction. It didn't change the entire ride nor did it change the atmosphere, it's just an added recognizable character to an old story line. It seems like people want a 10 minute ride to tell a story equivalent to the detail in "War and Peace".

Your accusing people on a Disney Theme Parks message board of overthinking one of the parks signature attractions? :confused:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom