Main Street U.S.A. hub redevelopment at the Magic Kingdom

Clamman73

Magic Kingdom hub redevelopment photo update, as of Friday, Dec 19. Not much is new from last week, however I found this feature on the west side of Main Street, looking back towards The Crystal Palace in the right background.

View attachment 76986
Taking a guess here...Think it's this looking that way.
mkhub2.jpeg

skimbob

I was hoping the same thing when I first saw news of construction earlier in the year. Oh well, I don't think a little bit of construction will ruin my trip :). Will you be down for the marathon? My girlfriend and I are coming down for the Dopey Challenge, 48.6 miles never sounded so fun!

I will once again do the 1/2 in preparation for the next weeks Rebel Challenge to get my next Coast To Coast.

Unplugged

So much for the trees being cut from the renovation I guess?

It's so sad we take notice instantly of a tree. I swear that was my first reaction too. A TREE?

Take it easy folks. Calm down. No worries. This is not a tree. You should all know by now that when projects take this long in the Florida weather, the weeds can and do grow out of control. This one simply hasn't been run over by heavy equipment or pulled yet. So no need to get all worked up. It will be gone by the time the walls come down!

;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom