Main Street Electrical Parade FP+ viewing area

Mako

Original Poster
Hi all,
Can anyone tell me where the “CURRENT” FP+ viewing area is for the MSEP? We’re arriving into town late on our 1st night and thought we’d use a FP+ for the parade. However I’ve heard conflicting info. Originally the location was on the hub facing the castle. But for the time being, due to hub area construction, it’s moved to the completely opposite end of Main St near the park entrance. I need to make my FP+ selections in about a month, so I’m trying to determine the location prior to doing so. I’d only consider using a FP+ if the locale was in front of the castle. If anyone was been there recently, or will be there soon, can you please let me know?
Thanks in advance!
John

seafoodbuffet

We were there a week ago and FP+ for MSEP was in the park entrance circle. Are you aware they usually run MSEP twice? The late showing almost always has great views at various points around the parade route. I wouldn't waste a FP res on MSEP.

Mako

Original Poster
We were there a week ago and FP+ for MSEP was in the park entrance circle. Are you aware they usually run MSEP twice? The late showing almost always has great views at various points around the parade route. I wouldn't waste a FP res on MSEP.
Thank you for the info! Yes, I'm aware of the later parade. The age of our kids somewhat restrict our hitting the later parade. Thanks again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom