Paint the night is not moving to Disney World. Stop bumping this.

wdwfan22

I personally look for either Main Street Electrical Parade to get extended again or for Disneyland to go without a nighttime parade until the Fantasmic crowds die off. They are going to be crowded enough without bringing Paint The Night Back, however with that being said I don't believe Paint The Night will appear at Walt Disney World.

InsideDisney

They are thinking about if they want to move a parade from another park to Mk until the 50th I heard sometime ago still. It's either the Msep that's coming back or paint the night.

GiveMeTheMusic

They are thinking about if they want to move a parade from another park to Mk until the 50th I heard sometime ago still. It's either the Msep that's coming back or paint the night.

Again, neither MSEP or PTN are going to WDW. At present, MSEP is set to be retired with possible special limited returns at DL in the future, and PTN is prepping for a DCA debut later this year.

Could all that change? Sure. Will it? Probably not. I know it's hard to believe, but TDO doesn't care that MK doesn't have a night parade. They. Don't. Care.

InsideDisney

Again, neither MSEP or PTN are going to WDW. At present, MSEP is set to be retired with possible special limited returns at DL in the future, and PTN is prepping for a DCA debut later this year.

Could all that change? Sure. Will it? Probably not. I know it's hard to believe, but TDO doesn't care that MK doesn't have a night parade. They. Don't. Care.
Nice.... I bet your a hardcore disneyland fan aren't you?

JoeCamel

Let's see.... maybe they will maybe they won't maybe they will build a brand new parade, maybe they have PTN boxed and ready to ship.

Last edited by a moderator:

TTA94

Have you heard anything as to when DL will announce PTN going to DCA? Sooner the better so the WDW rumors can stop!

aladdin2007

The lack of a light parade would have a near unnoticeable effect on yearly WDW attendance. MK doesn't have a problem with attendance -- they've been raising prices, blacking out peak dates, and charging more for one-day tickets at peak times. IOW, they're discouraging attendance... and making more money anyway.

And now, they have two evening hub shows. Once Upon A Time tugs at the heartstrings of the nostalgiacs. And Happy Ever After is just totally kick-asp.

and TDO loves you for that, this is exactly their line of thinking, and are hoping people will forget a light parade ever existed sadly. Just watch, the money earmarked for one for the 50th will end up going to something else.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I do enjoy Disneyland, but I know people involved in these decisions (on both coasts) and have a track record on this board of posting solid inside information.

You know people??? So, people on Twitter, DL tram drivers, or both? Or maybe a parade exec at DL? Because that's what you're up against here, some serious inside sources of information about PTN. I mean, someone here said they heard that the PTN floats were boxed up and ready to ship somewhere, despite CA folks saying they saw the floats in the parade storage building 3 weeks ago.

TTA94

You know people??? So, people on Twitter, DL tram drivers, or both? Or maybe a parade exec at DL? Because that's what you're up against here, some serious inside sources of information about PTN. I mean, someone here said they heard that the PTN floats were boxed up and ready to ship somewhere, despite CA folks saying they saw the floats in the parade storage building 3 weeks ago.

Lol :joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom