Paint the night is not moving to Disney World. Stop bumping this.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
No idea but overall this whole thread is ridiculous and out of hand. I vote for it to be deleted.

Well, if by "ridiculous" you mean a thread kept alive solely by one poster who continues to "uncover" shaky information that PTN could be moving to WDW, like tents backstage, and even has anonymous internet sources to back him up, then I agree. :D

Rumrunner

If the Disney brass could see the excitement in the faces and eyes of my grandchildren during the night parade they would have never cancelled it. It had all the Disney characters and was a nice history of Disney depicted in a parade. Hated to see it go. Hope it is back before our next trip in 2018

EvilChameleon

If the Disney brass could see the excitement in the faces and eyes of my grandchildren during the night parade they would have never cancelled it. It had all the Disney characters and was a nice history of Disney depicted in a parade. Hated to see it go. Hope it is back before our next trip in 2018

Which parade? We have mentioned about 20 different parades in this thread by this point.

TTA94

So much for this thread being closed. Different "members" now to... :rolleyes:

Anyway, while the likelihood of this happening is low, I hope something gets announced at D23.

VJ

Yes. Paint the Night is coming to WDW. Disneyland is totally giving up their shiny new parade to WDW, who has history of mistreating parade floats, in favor of a 45 year old parade that deserves to die a respectful death.

Yes. Totally.

HOW many times have we had this discussion?

It's absolutely maddening, to be completely honest.

InsideDisney

Yes. Paint the Night is coming to WDW. Disneyland is totally giving up their shiny new parade to WDW, who has history of mistreating parade floats, in favor of a 45 year old parade that deserves to die a respectful death.

Yes. Totally.

HOW many times have we had this discussion?

It's absolutely maddening, to be completely honest.
Disneyland doesn't decide, The disney company does. You think they wanted to give the Msep to WDW?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom