Paint the night is not moving to Disney World. Stop bumping this.

PREMiERdrum

The Msep has way more cables then paint the night, The msep is made out of christmas lights and paint the night is mostly tv's and LEDS which mostly have less cables these days. Guess you do not know a lot about this?

Categorically not accurate, at all.

In both parades, each element still needs to be connected by "cables", and then is broken down into individual scenes, phases, and sequences. I don't have a bulb/diode count for either parade, but I can guarantee you that PTN's dramatically more advanced show sequences and playback control for the screens require a much more sophisticated infrastructure than the simplistic scenes and Christmas lights of MSEP. And yes, that includes more "cables."

brb1006

It didn't get the chance.
I just stumbled upon an old video of Spectromagic during it's first few months in 1991. Judging by how the opening floats looked this must had been during it's first two months before the trumpeters debuted. I also noticed that King Triton used to laugh more often.

TTA94

I just stumbled upon an old video of Spectromagic during it's first few months in 1991. Judging by how the opening floats looked this must had been during it's first two months before the trumpeters debuted. I also noticed that King Triton used to laugh more often.

:cry: Breaks my heart watching these videos.

Disney2017

Categorically not accurate, at all.

In both parades, each element still needs to be connected by "cables", and then is broken down into individual scenes, phases, and sequences. I don't have a bulb/diode count for either parade, but I can guarantee you that PTN's dramatically more advanced show sequences and playback control for the screens require a much more sophisticated infrastructure than the simplistic scenes and Christmas lights of MSEP. And yes, that includes more "cables."
I am just saying the msep has a bit more cables then Paint the night since the msep has millions of christmas light strings on each float

TTA94

I agree- DL or WDW? Since MSEP was extended until mid-August, it raises questions on what will happen after :)

Has to be DL and it would line up with the August time frame of MSEP ending. They will probably make a big deal of MSEP Finally glowing away forever at D23.

Hopefully they also announce a new parade for WDW. Wishful thinking.

mikenatcity1

Has to be DL and it would line up with the August time frame of MSEP ending. They will probably make a big deal of MSEP Finally glowing away forever at D23.

Hopefully they also announce a new parade for WDW. Wishful thinking.

That makes a lot of sense...With all the backlash and Universal really upping their game, maybe they will have a parade :) I can't imagine Disney going from May 2017 to sometime in 2019 with nothing new with the speed that Universal is producing things...a parade would help for sure!

Bocabear

I am just saying the msep has a bit more cables then Paint the night since the msep has millions of christmas light strings on each float
what do cables have to do with anything? The more advanced technology in the PTN floats would require more controllers and probably more cabling to each control unit than the simpler MSEP...But what about the cables? why is this relevant at all. There is probably more paint on the FOF parade than the MSEP.. so?

TTA94

Is your source the Twitter account that adamantly claimed PTN was cruising through Disneyland Paris one night?

Lol your probably right. It does make the most sense however. The time frame of D23 and MSEPs new end date line up. D23 would be a good time to promote the glowing away of MSEP and Paints return to DL.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom