Paint the night is not moving to Disney World. Stop bumping this.

Next Big Thing

I'm honestly flabbergasted by the idea that TDO would think it reasonable to keep the park without a night parade for almost 5 years. Nighttime attendance will plummet. Wishes can only hold people for so long. This is their flagship park, and they're not giving people a reason to stay into the night.
Disneyland went 17 years between nighttime parades.

Cesar R M

giphy.gif

https://thewaltdisneycompany.com/th...arnings-for-the-first-quarter-of-fiscal-2016/
How much of that increase in localparks is because of the recent hefty price hikes and the start of "dynamic pricing" for parks in Orlando?
Remember they also cut food portions and raised prices of food at same time.

jakeman

How much of that increase in localparks is because of the recent hefty price hikes and the start of "dynamic pricing" for parks in Orlando?
Remember they also cut food portions and raised prices of food at same time.
Just...don't.

Read the quarterly report then decide for yourself how much cash Disney has on hand.

brb1006

So....in MSEP related news I saw on Twitter that it has made its way to Disneyland and the restoration has begun. That was a fast turn-around.
Disneyland can do a great job at fixing some issues with MSEP after it's run at WDW. Am I the only person who noticed that the pixie dust from Tinker Bell's float started going out of sync since it was at WDW for 5 years now?

Bocabear

By all rights, the WDW version with it's purpose-built stadium and stage should be the best version...but for some reason it really just isn't...The staging... the scale of the show...not sure what it is, but it is just less impressive overall...feels like you are watching a copy of something better...

Hearing from a friend on the West Coast that there are plans to ship Paint the Night somewhere after its run at Disneyland during the holidays. They said they don't know for sure where it's going though. FWIW.

Why does this fiasco seem like one of those characters on a soap opera that you kill multiple times, but they always keep coming back?
tumblr_needeg1m151ttma2yo1_250.gif

You right tho. Honestly, I take everything I hear about the situation from all sides with a large grain of salt at this point. I do, however, think it necessary to share what I hear.

My friend did go on to mention that the CMs there have been told that once it's shipped out in January, they don't know when (or even if) they'll be getting it back. They think it possible for it to come to WDW, but I find it doubtful. In any case, it'll be interesting to see the outcome.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom