MagicBands

AlanaH

Hello.

I have got my MagicBand, I am so happy, only 12 more days!!!!!! I do have a question, what about magic hours? Is it on the bands, or do we need a ticket?

Thank-you!!!

Tinkerbella16

Extra Magic Hours are a perk for resort guests. No separate tickets just the tickets you have already for admission (which are on your bands). They open 1 hour early for mornings and close 2 hours late in the evenings. Just as long as you have your tickets linked to your bands, you are all set!

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Extra Magic Hours are a perk for resort guests. No separate tickets just the tickets you have already for admission (which are on your bands). They open 1 hour early for mornings and close 2 hours late in the evenings. Just as long as you have your tickets linked to your bands, you are all set!
Also to add it is only on select days at select parks each day. Also sometimes the evening EMH can be longer than 2 hours but lately has only been 2 hours. :). Just check the scheduled hours even on your trip because sometimes at the last minute they extend hours or make changes to hours. :)

Upvote 0

Rob562

During EMH they'll scan your Band at the entrance to each attraction. You're already in the park, so admission ticket isn't a factor. The scanner just uses the Band to look up whether you're currently an on-site Guest or not (and thus eligible to get on the rides during EMH).

-Rob

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom