• Yes

Votes: 165 67.9%
  • No

Votes: 78 32.1%

• Total voters

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Original Poster
Assuming resort guests can opt out of wearing a wristband and instead carry an RFID implanted Key to the World card, which will you choose for you and your family?

As for off-site guests and locals, will you simply use the card or opt in to wearing the band?

Personally I will 100% not be wearing a MagicBand. No chance.

Edit to add a picture of the Band...

Tinkerkell

I'll wear it as long as it's loose enough to be comfortable. I'm hoping there are a variety of sizes. Might have to ear it on my right arm so it doesn't interfere with my Mickey watch!

I read that they will sell custom bands (characters on them, etc.), and that'll no doubt be a $$$ maker if the standard bands are not comfortable to wear and the custom ones are.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I don't like anything on my wrist or hands except my wedding ring so opt out for me! I also know my ds will get caught on something he's always getting his watch caught on something he now carries it in a pocket.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I said yes, but it depends on how comfortable it is. I would also like to have the option of taking them off and on because I don't like to wear wristbands a lot.

NYwdwfan

Only if it looks like this:
th

WDW-LUVR

I love the concept behind the band, not sure I want to where it on the wrist, but I can always attach it some where else. on the strap of the backpack, belt loop. I truly see the bands making life alot easier at the world.

Mammymouse

I'm not keen on it. What happens if it is stolen or you lose or misplace the band - can anyone use it? Do you still have to scan your index finger for ID? How about kids wearing it? And lastly will TDO have complete control and influence over our total behavior by sending impulses though the band to our veins in our arms? (this last one is my paranoia about NexGen - just kidding!)

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I'm not keen on it. What happens if it is stolen or you lose or misplace the band - can anyone use it? Do you still have to scan your index finger for ID? How about kids wearing it? And lastly will TDO have complete control and influence over our total behavior by sending impulses though the band to our veins in our arms? (this last one is my paranoia about NexGen - just kidding!)
That technology will be put into the head bands that are coming out in the fall of 2014.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom