Magicbands help please!!

gail astle

Original Poster
Hello, Im from the UK and this is my first ever post on here.....
Last December my Son visited Disneyworld and he bought my husband and I magicbands...(which we were thrilled with as weve never had them before)...he said that when I decided to return to Disneyworld all I had to do was purchase my park passes/tickets in my usual way and the instructions to pair the two up would be inside the boxes....now I travel in 24 days time to the USA and arrive in Disneyworld on the 8th September...so I have just purchased my tickets, which arrived today, Ive opened the magicband boxes and lo and behold no instructions.....
Now my question is........how do I pair them up....Ive contacted my Son who said he was told when he purchased them that there is a number inside the magicband and that you pair the ticket number and magicband number online......Im afraid im clueless.....I would really appreciate some help or advice on this situation...Thank you in advance. Gail

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Hello, Im from the UK and this is my first ever post on here.....
Last December my Son visited Disneyworld and he bought my husband and I magicbands...(which we were thrilled with as weve never had them before)...he said that when I decided to return to Disneyworld all I had to do was purchase my park passes/tickets in my usual way and the instructions to pair the two up would be inside the boxes....now I travel in 24 days time to the USA and arrive in Disneyworld on the 8th September...so I have just purchased my tickets, which arrived today, Ive opened the magicband boxes and lo and behold no instructions.....
Now my question is........how do I pair them up....Ive contacted my Son who said he was told when he purchased them that there is a number inside the magicband and that you pair the ticket number and magicband number online......Im afraid im clueless.....I would really appreciate some help or advice on this situation...Thank you in advance. Gail
Welcome to WDWMAGIC!

You need to create an account on My Disney Experience (http://www.disneyworld.com). Once there, you can add your ticket to your profile, if they are not already there, and you can also add your MagicBand to the account. Once both are in there, you will be set.

If you have any problems, head to guest relations when you arrive and they will take care of it.

gail astle

Original Poster
Its just as easy as that.....I was under the impression you had to have it all sorted at least 10 days before you arrive.....Thank you so much for your help, I will pack tickets and magicbands then....

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Its just as easy as that.....I was under the impression you had to have it all sorted at least 10 days before you arrive.....Thank you so much for your help, I will pack tickets and magicbands then....
The MagicBand is just a method of identifying you. You will want to get FastPass+ reservations set though, so make sure you link your ticket to My Disney Experience, and then get booking FP+.

Have a read of http://www.wdwmagic.com/other/mymagicplus.htm for more info.

Have a great trip!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom