MagicBand question

DarthVader

Sith Lord
Original Poster
So I have my April 2016 Disney trip booked and I know I have plenty of time to select the MagicBand colors but I think my daughter would love to get the Minnie Mouse MagicBand but that's not an option.

How do I get one?

Minnie_Mouse_MB.jpg

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
So I have my April 2016 Disney trip booked and I know I have plenty of time to select the MagicBand colors but I think my daughter would love to get the Minnie Mouse MagicBand but that's not an option.

How do I get one?

View attachment 98597
You can buy those when you get there in the parks and Downtown Disney. I believe this one is around $20-$30. :)

Provocateur, Rancanteur, Plaisanter, du Jour
Keep in mind that the "lifetime" of said Magic Bands usefulness is approximately 2 years...Perhaps less...

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Keep in mind that the "lifetime" of said Magic Bands usefulness is approximately 2 years...Perhaps less...
They even once the battery dies can be used at any touch point for park entry, FP+, room entry etc. The only thing that cannot be done once the battery dies is the automatic pictures/videos on rides without a touch point, and when it needs to be used to find you like at BOG for lunch. :)

Provocateur, Rancanteur, Plaisanter, du Jour
They even once the battery dies can be used at any touch point for park entry, FP+, room entry etc. The only thing that cannot be done once the battery dies is the automatic pictures/videos on rides without a touch point, and when it needs to be used to find you like at BOG for lunch. :)
Perhaps I should have stated that it's full usefulness will be compromised.. Regardless, it will be a handsome keepsake after that...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom