1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Magical Gatherings, is it worth it?

Discussion in 'WDW Parks News, Rumors and Current Events' started by MichRX7, Oct 13, 2003.

1. MichRX7

MichRX7 New Member

Long time lurker, first time poster here and am wondering about the worth of the new Magical Gatherings. From reviewing what they are doing on the website it sure doesn't seem like a super great deal at this point.

I was initially super excited when I saw this because I know what a PITA planning one of these trips is, I have personally planned family gatherings at the parks the last few years. In 2001 I brought together a family group of 20 people to WDW, last Christmas it was a group of 8 to DL, and this December I am bringing together a group of 20+ people back to WDW.

I can't see the value yet, maybe it'll be clearer once the actual website/software is there, but giving me a chat area is no big deal.

Personally, something like a free hopper for every 10 hoppers purchased would be better, this is almost like a commercial to get me to buy Disney walkie-talkie's or Pal Mickey for everyone in the group.

2. surfsupdon

surfsupdon Well-Known Member

AGREED.

My dad does not need that kind of help and software stuff to plan trips. He's done it before.

I like the idea of Magical Gatherings, but there should be more special stuff and deals!

3. imagineergurl

imagineergurl Member

...and they really need to make Tinkerbell's head smaller on the posters!

4. BRER STITCH

BRER STITCH Active Member

:lol:

It's a wonder that girl can get her head up off the ground and fly right-side-up!

:lookaroun