magical expressback to wdw

patch553

Original Poster
hi just a quick one,we will be using the magical express for our cruise in may for the first time(we usually drive ourselves) and wanted to know what sort of time we should be expecting to arrive back at disneys carribean beach resort? usually we are up early and off the ship as soon as we dock but this time we wont have a car so itll be much more relaxed, and as I guess we'll be arriving before check in at CB opens is there somewhere to leave our luggage or can cruisers check in early,thanks for any info

EOD K9

hi just a quick one,we will be using the magical express for our cruise in may for the first time(we usually drive ourselves) and wanted to know what sort of time we should be expecting to arrive back at disneys carribean beach resort? usually we are up early and off the ship as soon as we dock but this time we wont have a car so itll be much more relaxed, and as I guess we'll be arriving before check in at CB opens is there somewhere to leave our luggage or can cruisers check in early,thanks for any info
I'm envious that you'll be on a cruise before mine in June. They usually want you on the bus by 9 or 930. So, figure about an hour or more back to the hotel. Bell services will hold your luggage. If your room is ready you can check in. They don't have early check in for cruisers though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom