magical express leaving cruise

patch553

Original Poster
we are cruising on the dream in may 2017 and itll be the first time using the magical express, our question is when leaving we will be heading to carribean beach resort but I'm guessing this will be way before check in so what do we do with our luggage? also has anybody used this service before and have any reviews or tips would be great thanks

EOD K9

we are cruising on the dream in may 2017 and itll be the first time using the magical express, our question is when leaving we will be heading to carribean beach resort but I'm guessing this will be way before check in so what do we do with our luggage? also has anybody used this service before and have any reviews or tips would be great thanks
Are you speaking of using paid DCL transfers from Port Canaveral to CBR? You'll pick up your luggage when you disembark, load them on the bus and off you go. Upon arrival at CBR, you can have bell services store your luggage until your room is ready. I've used DCL transfers and they work fine. When they said they leave at 930, they leave at 930....even though our bus was full at 915. As far as tips, if your driver helps you with luggage, tip him (see what I did there?).

Edit- The reason I asked for clarification about your transfers is because Magical Express is different ( its free and is from hotel to airport and vice versa) whereas DCL transfers need to be paid for and either go from airport to port or hotel to port and vice versa.

patch553

Original Poster
yeah our plan is to pre pay, we usually drive but thought we'd totally chill out and are really looking forward to this.
thank you

mikenatcity1

If you want to maximize your day at the park after the cruise, you could do express check out of the ship (taking your luggage off with you)- for the Dream, that's usually around 715am. If you're among the first off the ship you'll have the option for a bus or a van- a van will leave when full (we have been able to get from the ship to hotel to park by 9am).

if not, i'd say take your time, enjoy breakfast and take the bus (and enjoy the entertainment).

If your room isn't ready, you can check all of your items with bell services at the hotel and go enjoy a day at the parks- we have done this- I don't remember a time our room was available that early.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom