Magic Kingdoms next light parade

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Pop culture really doesn't belong in the Magic Kingdom. Paint the Night would be a great nighttime attraction for DCA and Hollywood Studios. It doesn't fit in a park that brings you a century back in time.

The whole park doesn't take you back in time. Isn't the park supposed to be about fantasy, the frontier, adventure, and the land of tomorrow as well? As for pop culture, not belonging then there should be no parade in the park as pop culture is represented in the floats from Festival of Fantasy and the Main Street Electrical Parade. A lot of people seem to have something about Paint the Night and its pop based song, but I don't see too many people complaining about the Move It Shake It Street Party parade thing that blares its pop music tunes down Main Street, technically that wouldn't fit the theme of Main Street either.

cursivesailor

Bummed that we will be there at the end of Oct / first week of Nov and that there wont be an evening parade. I guess that helps make the decision about what park to do for the evenings. Will probably just do MK the night of Halloween. And with ROL still up in the air, its looking like fantasmic, star wars, hallowishes, and illumi :(

raymusiccity

Bummed that we will be there at the end of Oct / first week of Nov and that there wont be an evening parade. I guess that helps make the decision about what park to do for the evenings. Will probably just do MK the night of Halloween. And with ROL still up in the air, its looking like fantasmic, star wars, hallowishes, and illumi :(

Slim pickins' indeed! I know that corners are being cut, but, it's still disheartening that there are fewer and fewer attractions being offered. I'm still baffled that the parks with the fewest attractions aren't coming down at all for the price of admission!

chrisps

I am going to miss the Main Street electrical parade and I am happy that is coming back to Disneyland next year I am hoping we here the original opening to that parade when it comes back to Disneyland next year. I relly like the paint the night electrical parade but it does not make sense that they only keep last year and ending on the 5th of next month. I hope that Disneyworld gets a new nighttime parade sometime because I might be going back to Disneyworld in 2018 and I would relly like to see a new nighttime parade I am hoping that Disneyworld gets a new nighttime parade like dream lights in Tokyo Disneyland that electrical parade is relly cool looking. I am said to lose the Main Street electrical parade again but I am happy that is going back to Disneyland were it all started. I have been thinking today maybe Disneyland's Disney forever was just a test for a bigger and better version at Disneyworld for 2018 or maybe the 50th anniversary of Disneyworld just with fireworks that go the whole way around the magic kingdom. I enjoyed watching videos of the Disney forever fireworks show it was a very nice fireworks show I have herd rumors of Disneyland getting a Star Wars fireworks show like the one at Disneyworld for next year does anyone know if this true or not?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom